Life sucks

Hi

fast update for Suhaina8024 a request is equal to a blackmail 😜.

Recap; New Entry Deep. Suvaan got ragged by Deep n they r considering TiKor as his accomplices. But these two r feeling very bad.

Suvaan had left the canteen minutes ago still TiKor couldn't find them. Tina; damn it where r they gone? Chakor; I don't know but I want to apologies to them. This stupid Deep how dare he to do this. These two were so innocent. Tina; haan it really hurts even I was angry on them but this is too much. We r not kids who r going to rag on each other. Chakor nod so immature of Deep our so called student leader.

Deep heard the talk of them n was pissed. He thought - I did this for u n ur saying I'm immature. Just wait Chakor I will make u mine I don't care if have a boyfriend in the end u will end-up with me in my bed -.

Tina looked at her watch. Chakor let's go our training is going to start. Chakor; Oh no we can't be late again or else thr trainer will kill us.

Both reached to the jogging area. Chakor released a breath of relief. Thank God we r on time. Tina nod. Both changed n come to their running training.

Suraj n Vivaan were in the library. Vivaan was sitting in front of Suraj all gaze were on them but Suraj ignores them. But Vivaan couldn't. Suraj considers him as his younger brother being same aged but still Suraj is a few months older na.

Vivaan; Suraj let's go na.. Life is cruel. It sucks I can't bear their gaze on u. They can look at me as much as they won't n give me the weird looks ever but not on u. I can't bear it. Suraj; same here I hate it when they look at u like this but where will go? All students saw those pics n heard Deep. It doesn't matter if we stay here or outside the library. Vivaan; please for ne at least the amount of eyes will be reduced. Suraj gave up. They took their books n left.

Suraj n Vivaan moves out of the library. Suraj; now tell me where will we hide? Vivaan; on the field. Suraj looks at him confused. Field? Are bhai which field r u talking abt?. Vivaan hit his palm on his head. On this time most of the people r busy in activities right? Suraj nod. But most of them r in the college n least r on the field. Like on Cricket or football field. Suraj; Oh ok. Got it.

They went to the cricket field n moved as the cricket team was training there. Suraj gave Vivaan a death glare. Football field was the same then they went to the running field. They sat on benches n saw the other's.

Tina n Chakor were jogging their rounds. Both were laughing n chatting with each other.

Deep was coming with his gang. They saw Suvaan n Deep smirked. - immature look at these cartoons they r the real immature people here only -.

Suraj was taking out his water bottle when Deep faked a fall n hit Suraj hand in purpose. The water bottle fall n rolled down to field. Just in time Chakor n Tina come...

Ouch!. Tina; Chakor!!! Yeah she slipped over the bottle n fall down. Tina was trying to help Chakor but she got a fracture on her ankle. All were shocked n looked up where the bottle come from. Deep n his friends walked aside all eyes were on Suraj. Who was scared n sweating badly.

Suraj looks at Deep but Deep just turned with a smirked. Tina; Hey u!. Have u gone mad?!. Is that a way to take revenge? N that to someone who hasn't done anything to u?. Chakor was crying her ankle was really starting to swallowing.

Vivaan; Ey listen Suraj hasn't done anything it was... All were shouting n accusing them. For being bad n rude. Trying to find someone to put the blame on them. No shame. Hurting a woman/girl. Bad mannered. Suraj was really hurt he walks down his eyes were red but not due to anger but due to tears he was holding back.

Suraj voice was dull n his face was pale. So.. Sorry. He took his bottle n left from there Vivaan follows him.

Chakor saw the face expression n was sad. Tina tried again to help her but Chakor had difficulties to stay. Deep who was witnessing all from far smirks even more. He comes down n lifts Chakor up.

Chakor doesn't wanted his help but he was the only one who come. Deep; Don't worry I will take u to the ward stationery. U will be fine soon. Chakor didn't say a word to him n Tina follows them.

Suraj was crying in the restroom at the highest floor of the college no one used it. Vivaan too cried seeing his buddy/bro in this state. Both sat on the cold floor n cried.

Vivaan; bhai please stop. He snobs n sniffs. Can't see u like this. Suraj; me too. U know na stop crying. Vivaan; I can't if u won't. Suraj sniffs. He nods n wipes his tears away. Vivaan did the same. Both were trying to breath. Vivaan; Bhai y didn't u say something. Suraj; u were there u saw the reaction they were blaming us for the incident. Bcz if the happening in the canteen. Vivaan; but bhai we have to do something. Suraj; what?...

Tina was holding Chakors hand when the nurse come to check. Deep was there too he said he will stay to carry her back. Chakor was angry but ahe needed help unfortunately she had to take his help. She got a bandage n Could walk well limp. So no need of ur help Deep. Tina said n waving him a bye.

Chakor wasn't talking to Tina. Tina felt the distance. Chakor u r angry bcz I shout him right? Chakor nod. Tina; sorry even In surprised but now I feel like I overreacted. His friend was trying to say something. Chakor nod again. We need to know the true...

....
Hope u liked it?
Please comment n vote😄😘