First time notice

Thank u all for ur support 😘
Again a Happy new year to all of U

This ff is a special request from
Suhaina8024 hope u will like the first Chapter... 😊

It a wonderful day the sun has raised up very early today. Yeah it is 5 a.m. guess who is awake...🤔 right our nerd master 🤓 Suraj 😁. It is his habit to wake up early but not to do any sports or like that no. He reads books. He checks on his mobile phone... sorry no facebook, IG or Twitter but the current situation of WoW he checks online if someone has connected him for help. He is one of the players with a higher rating. His alliance is build on loyality.

After checking his mobile n doing another check on his homework he goes for a shower. He has a messy look his hairs r on his forehead he doesn't like to use gel or wax 😣.

(Damn it he still looks gud 😍😍) Please imagine him without a beard but glasses 🤓

He applies sun blocker on his body he is scared of the UV radiation which r coming from the sun above 🌞. Suraj has no fun in life but like I said he has a golden heart

Early in the morning he has plenty of time as u know. He goes to the temple. He prays for his family n friends {virtuel friends}. He prays for the poor n the ill ones. He never asked something for himself. [He works as voluntary in an orphange he teaches the kids reading, writing n maths. He is a dream of every mother the perfect SIL].

Suraj comes home after the temple visit. Arjun was awake he had made breakfast. Suraj would u please come?. Suraj doesn't have the best relationship with his father. He never can be gud enough or reach the expectation for his father.

Suraj comes into the kitchen. Yes Dad. He had lowered his gaze. Arjun; Suraj when I talk to u please look into my eyes. Suraj nod but his gaze was still fixed on the ground. Arjun; Suraj where r my eyes?. Suraj looks up with a pout. Arjun hit his head. How will u talk to girl? If u have problem to talk to ur own father. Bhagya hears it n comes to Suraj help. Arjun he had lowered his gaze bcz he has grown. He is taller than u. Arjun stood up straight. Are wah thats great. Now look at me. Suraj smiled weird. Arjun; listen son. I'm talking for ur benefit but it's ok. U still want a car. Suraj smiles bright. Haan dad. Arjun; smiles. Fine. We will go n look for a car for u after ur return from college. Suraj nod.

Bhagya knows Arjun loves Suraj alot but the way of his talking is not right. Sometimes Arjun unintentional hurts
Suraj feelings he is very sensitive that is the reason y she always interfer.

Suraj got ready for college. He eat his breakfast n left. Arjun looked at Bhagya. U think I'm too hard with him. Bhagya shook her head. She hugs him. I know u r too hard with him. She left saying this.

So here we go Drama queen is still sleeping.

Kasturi; uffo this girl is gud for nothing she comes late home n wakes late what will happen to her. No one is going to marry her by her skill. Oh sorry she does has any skills she is a stubborn bad mannered girl. Chakor!!!! Wake up!!!! Kasturi shout that loud. Chakor fall from her bed. Maa!.... She yawns with open mouth her mouth breath was horrible. Kasturi who was standing could smell it inches away from here.

Kasturi; chi Chakor. She was more than angry. Chakor stretches her arms up with another yawn. She scratches her ear with her tiny finger. Kasturi took a stick. U ugly girl. She was abt to hit her but Chakor rolls away. Maa it's a crime do u want me to sue u?. Kasturis eyes were looking like devils eyes fire were showing. Chakor went to washroom.

Chakor took a shower long shower... she come out knowing her mother had left its kinda a morning routine for her. But her mothers BP {blood pressure} must be high.

Chakor was in towel she checked on her mobile phone who is online on facebook. She wrote a message just wake up by evil itself 😈😈😈.

On IG she post a pic of her

#My mood naughty 😉.

On Twitter she post.
Life is beautiful enjoyed it at the fullest.

Soon she comes down it was nearly 9 a.m. Bhuvaan n Kasturi had done the breakfast without Chakor bcz she never comes on time.

Chakor took a toast hmgave ger parents a kiss n left. Tina was waiting for her in her car.

Tina; Oh Chakor u got already 100 likes for ur FB post

Tina; Oh Chakor u got already 100 likes for ur FB post. Chakor; what just 100 were r the other likes? Tina; who cares. Chakor thought - I do! -. U r right who cares. Tina n Chakor were talking abt the party they attended last night. Tina made face. Chakor saw it. Tina what happen? Tina; U know there is a new girl? Chakor 😞 No? Y what happen?. Tina; that new girl is trying to become the bew queen... Chakor looks at her in disbelief. What the new queen?. Who is that girl? Tina; I haven't heard her name {I won't use Imli but if u have any suggestion u can tell me}. Chakor; leave her. She can't do anything I'm Chakor Laal queen od xyz College. Tina; right.

Vivaan was waiting for Suraj at the entrance gate. His bag was on his both shoulders like Suraj wears it the cool kids just have it on one shoulder ir they just use one book to carry. But not our nerds. The day before it had rained a lot the streets were filled eith water n mud. Suraj arrives. Both had weird hand shake {can't explain but whenever they try to shake they missed the hand of the other one}.

Suraj; Hi Vivaan how r u?. Vivaan; fine Suraj. Thank u n U? how r u?. Suraj; happy. Vivaan; oh what happen u got a higher level on WoW? Suraj; pout. Are kahan yaar {no yaar} 😣. Vivaan; sorry... then? Suraj; smiles excitingly like a child he jumped up n down. Dad said he will buy me a car. Vivaan; what😲? But yaar u won't forget this friend, right? Suraj; hugs him no man never. But y would I? Vivaan; if u have car. U become popular. Suraj; looks irritated. But I don't want to be popular. Vivaan was abt to say something when the car speed into the mud. U can all imagine what could have happened...

Suraj n Vivaan were full of mud. Chakor n Tina were laughing non-stop on them....

Suraj n Vivaan were already not the famous ones but now they even lost the last of their left popularity which they never wanted but from nerds they become dirty... As they r not sporty they don't had clothes to change.

The teacher looked at them n dismissed them from class. Suraj was nearly crying he never missed a class. But this is not fair. Tina; r u crying? Suraj face was full of mud but his eyes were visible. Suraj; She n that loud one they did this in porpose. Never ever had someone pointed the finger on ChaTi. The teacher; Get up u r also dismissed. Go to the principal.

....
Many questions in ur mind?
What will happen now?
How this love story will start?

Thank u again for ur lovely support 😘😘😘😘.