pyaar ka maara {lost in love}

Hi thank u so much for ur sweet comments.

Recap; Suraj was avoiding the college. When he returns he helped Chakor with Deep who got suspended.

Chakor; bcz I'm crazy abt u!  She kissed his lips n this time he didn't moved back...

He was feeling her lips on his n it was giving him a shiver but soon he scares if someone sees them. He moves back.

Chakor pout. Suraj we haven't started yet. Suraj was confused. What u mean? Chakor licks her lips. Suraj didn't get it. Chakor sat again on his lap she hold his collar tight n pulls him to her.

Chakor bites on his lips. She was sucking his lips but poor Suraj didn't get it. He made her stop.

Chakor rolled her eyes. Suraj u r a bhudhu {naive moron}. Suraj hahah very funny. Chakor looked at him. Suraj....? Suraj looked at her. What?. Chakor; I need some tuition can u help me? Suraj looked at her. U need tuition in which subject? Chakor; maths... Suraj; oh ho maths that's nothing I will help u won't fail. Chakor smiled. Haan haan then let's go. Suraj; where?. Chakor; to my place! Suraj doubt her. R ur parents at home? Chakor shook her head. Suraj; my place come maa is at home. Besides the sun is very hot today my skin is burning. The UV rays r very harmful for our skin n I haven't used much sunblocker today bla bla bla...

Chakor was looking at him in confusion. What sunblocker? Suraj u r too much come let's go. She hold his hand n both left for Suraj place.

Tivaan were watching them from far...

Chakor took her car. Suraj come n sit please. Suraj hesitates a bit but as no one was watching them he sat in the car.

Chakor found it very cute. Ur mom is always at home?. Suraj looked at her in disbelief. Chakor; what? Suraj; y u r asking such a question is ur mom not at home? Chakor shook her head. No she is mostly not at home. More kitty parties, shopping, charity n parties I hardly see them n if they just say hi or bye or gud night. Suraj felt bad.

Suraj gave her his address n Chakor drove to his given address. Suraj pushed the bell as he forgot his house key.

Bhagya opens the door. Suraj how u feel now? How is ur fever?. Suraj; maa all is fine he comes in taking off his shoes. Bhagya saw Chakor. Suraj; maa that is Chakor a classmate she needs tuition in maths her parents aren't at home so I told her we will learn here. It's ok na? Bhagya looked at him n nod. Chakor come in beta. Chakor nod. She greets her n took off her shoes like Suraj.

Suraj; Maa can we learn here? Bhagya; where? Suraj; maa hall! Bhagya; no go up in ur room. Suraj rolled his eyes. Fine. Come Chakor. Chakor nod n follows him in his room .

Chakor was smiling - haha I'm in his room -. She was shocked to see it so clean as it wasn't normal for a teenager well student to be that clean.

Suraj looked at her. Chakor give me ur jacket I will hang it up. Chakor nod. Both sat on the ground n starts to learn. Chakor placed her hand on his thigh but accidentally n Suraj didn't bother he was too busy with his reading/studying.

Chakor; Suraj...?!. Suraj turns to her. Ya?. Chakor; I'm hungry...😣. What kind of host r u. We r here for hours n u didn't offer me a glass of water. Suraj felt bad as she was right.

Suraj took her hand. Come let's go down maybe maa has prepared the food. Chakor; ur mom cooks? Suraj nod.

Both went down n Suraj shouts. Maa is food ready?! Maa!! Hmm he looks at the house but couldn't see his mother. He saw his dad coming in from the garden. Dad! Arjun looked up n was shocked to see a girl next to her son. Dad did mom cooked? He looked at him with a strange view.

Suraj; oh man it is ok. I will check. Chakor waves Hi!. Suraj made two plates of chicken biryani. One for Chakor n one for him. Both went up.

Chakor eats the plate very fast. Suraj was watching her. Did u ever ate before?. Chakor was a foodie. Suraj gave her his plate too. Chakor ate his plate in minutes.

Chakor was done but she was still hungry. Suraj looked at her he saw her look which was sticked on the plate. Suraj went down n arranged another plate for her.

Suraj - Maa she is eating the 3rd plate ur food must be very delicious! -

Suraj comes with the 3rd plate he gave it to her n she ate it. Suraj was admiring her. Where does to whole food goes? I mean look at ur figure. Chakor pout I'm very sporty one. She took the plate n bring them down. She was staring the fridge... She wanted something sweet to eat maybe lce cream? She opens the door of the fridge but found nothing when she closed it Arjun was standing there. Chakor frighten.

Chakor; sorry. Arjun; what r u looking for? Chakor; Ice cream? Arjun opens the fridge n gave her the ice. Chakor smiled. Thank u. She rushed up eating the ice cream.

Suraj was looking at her. Where is my ice cream??? Wah u selfish one. I gave u my food n u... u didn't thought once for me? Chakor bite the piece of her ice cream. She cupped his face with a smirk. Suraj was scared but Chakor fearless lion kissed him. This time Suraj had to open his mouth.

Chakor smiled at him but Suraj was giving her a death glare. Chakor; My gift of Love for u. Suraj - bacteria! -.

Chakor looked at him. I think U should were a 3 day beard u will look awesome. Suraj; it will itch me. Chakor; no not if u will do gud care on it. Suraj; aah I don't want... ping ping.

Suraj jumped up. Oh no WoW. Chakor was confused... WoW... wow what is so wow??? Suraj looked at her in disbelief. WoW world of Warcraft the online game. Chakor pout don't u have a popular game like FiFa? Suraj; do u know how to play? Chakor shook her head. Suraj; then don't ask. Chakor pout.

Suraj was looking to Vivaans request. Chakor was sitting on his bed. Suraj walked to her. I think u should go now? Chakor looked at him with widen eyes. U r sending me home! n that too alone?!. Suraj saw the anger n hurt in her eyes n voice. Chakor sorry stay as long as u want.

Chakor turns. I hate u. Suraj; really?. Chakor was abt to leave... Chakor turns to Suraj n runs to him. She hugs him.

Chakor; I LOVE U! U IDIOT BUT U DON'T NAA! She hits him with her fist. Chakor pushes him wipes her tears away....

No reaction or answer of Suraj she turns... to leave but Suraj held her hand.

Suraj; No I don't love u! U drive me crazy u r mad. I become mad thinking of u. I become mad avoiding u. U said u r crazy abt me?! But true is I'm losing myself in u!.

Chakor smiles 😄. She hugs him tight. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘.

Suraj fall backwards on his bed. Chakor above him kissing his face. 1000 of times. Suraj; Baas Chakor. Chakor took out her mobile n made a selfie with a confused Suraj.

 Chakor took out her mobile n made a selfie with a confused Suraj

This is my new screensaver. Mr. Suraj Khanna offical bf of Chakor Laal.

Suraj; I'm what?. Chakor; my boyfriend 👄.

....
hope u liked it
Please comment n vote 😄