Pain

Hi

Recap; Suraj family knows it all.

A week has passed like a gust of wind. Unfortunately Deep is back..

Chakor was dreaming abt Suraj who was continuously staring at her.

Tina patted Chakors back. Chakor looked at her. What?. Tina showed with her pen to her back. Chakor turns n saw Suraj who was staring her 😍. Chakor smiles at him.

Vivaan shook his head. Suraj concentrate or else Sir will throw u out. Suraj turns to him. Like kiya hai? {what is}? Vivaan shows to the front the professor was teaching a new lecture.

Suraj wasn't interested in it he wanted to kiss the girl who had gone crazy for him. He too is losing himself more n more in her love.

The lunch break had started. Chakor was looking for Suraj who was of course waiting for her at the roof.

Chakor looked Tina. Tina; ok go! Chakor nod n left her. She was rushing to her Suraj but she collides with a hard chest.

Chakor; ouch! 😣. Can't u see?!. She looked up n saw the man she hates the most. Chakor fumes in anger. U! Move of my way.

Suraj was waiting for her looking at the door he was getting impatiently. Chakor where r u???

Deep looked at her. Chakor what r u saying u run into me not me in U. Can't u see? Chakor; shut up leave my way. Tina comes to Chakors help. Tina; Deep what the hell is ur problem? Leave her!. Deep; just shut up U puppy. Chakor; how dare u?. Deep; Chakor the offer is still on u n me?. He winks at her.

Chakor n Tina moved back. Vivaan was scared but still he come to their help. Deep; haha look at him. He wants to help? Vivaan; shut up! Haan I'm here to help!. Do u have a problem?. Deep pushed him hard. Vivaan landed on his bottom. Ouch!

Suraj who was on the roof heard the shout. Suraj anger raised oh ya enough is enough.

Suraj comes down running to the others.

Tina; Deep leave him. Chakor; what is ur problem y don't u leave us? Deep; I want u at any cost.

Suraj comes n to the first time he pushed someone. All looked at them.

Deep was lying on the ground. He hit his chin on the ground n was bleeding.

Chakor runs into Suraj arms n hugs him tight. Deep turns in anger he stood up n raised his hand he formed a fist to punch Suraj.

But Suraj wasn't the scared one anymore he was looking at him with a determined look.

Deep; how dare u? He was abt to punch Suraj but Chakor was near him Suraj turns n saved Chakor for any harm. Chakor was in his embrace looking at Suraj she was happy that Suraj was holding her n keeping her save.

Deep punch hits Suraj shoulder. But Suraj didn't utter a noise. He was looking at Chakor with care. U fine her whispers in her ear? Chakor nods she loves him even more in front of all she sealed his lips she was showing everyone that she now belongs to him.

Suraj who was dying for her kiss was happy n reciprocates it.

Tina n Vivaan were happy the true is out.

Deep's anger raised even more. Chakor how dare u to kiss him n that too in front of the college.

Chakor looked at him. It is non of ur business but he is my boyfriend. Chakor was holding Suraj hand.

Suraj; u better stay away from her. He said with a strong n mature voice.

Deep was giving him a death glare. U know what! I won't. I will take her away.

Chakor was feeling irritated but it was Suraj who loses his grip of her hand. Suraj hold Deeps collar.

U better stay away or else I will lose my control.

Chakor was like 😍 he is ready to fight for me. Deep pushes him. But were interact in a fight with each other.

Chakor; Suraj!!! She closed her eyes. Suraj is not a fighter so he got beaten up by Deep...

A teacher was passing by. Deep stopped with his punches n kicks. He looks at Suraj n warns him.

Deep; I will leave u now but just for yet. Soon I will come again n then I will finish u.

Suraj was lying on the floor holding his stomach in pain. He tried to help but failed miserably. He doesn't deserves to be her boyfriend. Chakor was near her tears she comes to him n hugs him tight.

Chakor was crying for his pain she was feeling the same pain as he was

Chakor was crying for his pain she was feeling the same pain as he was. Suraj was devastated. Vivaan helped him up but he was ashamed of himself.

Suraj tried to stand up by his own but failed Chakor helped him up giving him support.

Suraj was trying to walk but he failed his leg was hurting. Chakor; Vivaan Tina plz help?!. Vivaan was giving Suraj the support of the other side n Tina held the door open.

Suraj sat into the car. He was looking hurt n lost. Chakor couldn't see him like this but what could she do? Nothing?

Suraj has closed his eyes. Vivaan n Tina were sitting at the backseats. Chakor drive them.

Chakor was continuously looking at him but Suraj ignores her gaze. He avoids any kind of eye contact with anyone.

When they reached at Suraj place he requested them not to follow him. Suraj enters his house but Halle couldn't leave him alone like this...

Will she get through to him n if what will he do in order to save her???

——

Hope u liked it
Please comment n vote