Love breeze

Hi

Recap; Suraj was sick in love no haha he got ill bcz of the rain😉 Chakor brought him to his place n care for him.

Suraj was cuddling her. Both sleeping on his bed carefree of the world they were lost in each other's embrace.

Arjun comes home he saw his son's shoes then he saw another pair of shoes. These r girl shoes right? 😱. What is he doing???

Arjun rushed up but stopped in front of his door. - Arjun stop cool down just think once. Ur son is having a gf did u ever thought of it? No! But now he has one n a cute one. But they r kids. I will knock. Right! -.

Arjun knocked on the door no answer. He got scared just then he hears the front door. Arjun was so happy - Bhagya! -.

Arjun comes down with crossed arms in front of his chest. Bhagya; hi... he stopped her showing his palm ✋. Bhagya; what?. Arjun gesture her to follow him. Bhagya rolled her eyes 😒. She follows. What?. He asked him again. Mr. We r not going to the bedroom last night was enough. We have a son who has reached an age. Arjun felt like to faint or melt in shame. Arjun; bas kar yaar {enough}. I already feel like having a heart attack n u r just... uff not helping. Open the door.

Bhagya; y u behave so weird. She knocked n answer come but she opens the door as she thought he is in college. Both entered.

Bhagya; 🤭 he is here I'm so sorry I should have said that loud... 😳. Arjun hit his palm on his forehead n showed her the 2nd bag on the floor.

Bhagya; a hand bag a lady hand bag!!!!!

She rushed to the bed wakes him. Suraj!!! Get up or else I will beat the hell out of u.

Suraj still in fever 🤒 turns to his mother. He coughs. Maa he hugs her lap n stayed there.

Bhagya checked his forehead. Suraj u have fever. Did u went to college? Suraj nod. Maa sorry.

Chakor yawns loud she stretches her arms up. She opened her eyes n was Checking the room.

Chakor; oh shit. I can explain. We haven't done anything he come to college with high fever I drop him but no one was he to look after him so so so I decided to stay n care for him.

Suraj; Maa Chakor is gf. Arjun; I knew it. Bhagya, Suraj n Chakor all the three gave him a weird look. Arjun; oh come on she will me help me getting my son in shape. Chakor; haan uncle u r so right. I told him. She was getting up from the bed.

She just adjust herself. Chakor; smiles sorry. Hi I'm Chakor Laal. Arjun looks on her. U mean the Laal daughter of Bhuvaan n Kasturi Laal? Chakor nod. Arjun; oh u poor poor girl. Meri boss ki larki hi Mili {u r dating my boss girl couldn't u find someone else}.
Bhagya n Chakor were looking at Arjun in anger 😡.

Suraj; oh dad main nahi yeh mere peeche par Gayi thi n btw pyaar hesiyat ko dehk ke nahi hota hai nature dehk ke hota hai. {she was after me n btw u don't look at someone society status when u fall in love u fall for the persons nature not money}. Bhagya n Chakor were looking at Suraj with love 💕😍.

Chakor hugs him tight n was abt to kiss him but he sneezes... hatshi 🤧. Chakor; yuck. Suraj! Suraj; Maa do something. Bhagya; haan Mera baacha.

Arjun; I was just joking sorry. Chakor; uncle a 3 to 6 day beard. Arjun; awesome trust me I told him many times n body shape he is tall n slim if he would do some workout 👍. Chakor; I can feel it we r going to have a gud bonding.

Arjun; haan come. We will leave them alone. Bhagya cares for Suraj n comes down. She was seeing Arjun who was having lots of fun with Chakor. Chakor told him all abt Deep the worst time ever but somehow Suraj managed it to stay determined. She also told him abt the first kiss. Arjun chai was on the table not in his mouth anymore. Arjun; enough just plz don't go further I feel young I can't be a grandfather now.

Bhagya was laughing. Suraj was shocked to hear this. Maa r u pregnant or y r u giggling like this. Bhagya; no I'm not! But ur gf is like ur papa on top of this she is cute n ya ur Papa doesn't work for the Laal family he was just testing ur love.

Suraj hugs her from back. Maa u eloped with dad bcz ur parents were against ur wedding but Maa if I decide to marry her will be on my side? Bhagya hold him. Haan I will always be on ur side. N don't worry for ur papa only ur happiness matters u know that very well n a beard won't be bad.

Suraj was numb looking at her. Maa! 😩. Now I have to fight against 3 that is not fair. Chakor; baby everything is fair in love n war. Suraj; chup {shut up}. Chakor pout. Uncle u hear him. Arjun; haan. He was looking at a Suraj with anger. Suraj hides. They all sat on the table. Arjun cleaned the table n Bhagya served the food.

Suraj; Maa? Sit here n feed me. Bhagya nod with a smile. Chakor; aur main {what's with me?}. Suraj; u keep sitting there bcz I will eat from ur hand as well. Arjun; Suraj make ur sit between u both. Suraj denies. Chakor wasn't saying anything bcz Suraj has to understand by himself.

Suraj; Maa water oh or juice. Bhagya come n sat on the place. Arjun shook his head. Bhagya was trying not to laugh. Suraj was watching them he turns to Chakor who was staring on her plate. Suraj made a piece of in his hands n hold it in front of her to feed her. Chakor saw 😃. She smiles n Suraj feeds her. Suraj; I'm not gonna share my mother. But haan u can have dad. Arjun; what? Chakor hugs Suraj from the side.

Chakor was caressing his thighs under the table. Suraj; Maa come sit here I don't want to be that selfish. Bhagya nod n sat between them n feed both.

Chakor was very warmly welcomed by Suraj parents. She gave him a gud bye kiss n left
....
Hope u liked it
Please comment n vote