The result day

Hi

Recap; SuKor told the college abt their relationship. Deep stepped back! Suraj had to learn for an important test.

Months have passed like this of fun n enjoyment. Suraj was holding her tight next to him. Now something has changed the craziness is on both side equally. Both r crazy abt each other n they truly love each other for their beings...

Suraj was nervous.

Chakor; Cho Cho please relax I'm sure u have passed the tests / exams n y wouldn't u?!

Suraj kisses her nose he loves it when she calls him Cho Cho but he isn't that mad to call her angry bird only when she misbehaves or teases him much.

Chakor was cuddling him tight. They were all waiting in front of the blackboard of the college. The principal comes with the result in his hand all students move back to give him the space to hung it in the board.

Suraj; we will wait it is not necessary to run there now! There r so many let them first check they will leave one by one.

Chakor; oh so smart my Cho Cho....

Suraj; arrey I'm very smart... I'm sure u passed too!

Chakor; what u mean?! That I'm not able to pass the exams without ur help?!

Suraj shit!

Chakor; what r u thinking of?! Tell me! That I am not intelligent enough to compare with u?!

Suraj was trying to defence himself but he failed as Chakor created a scene on the hallway.

All left n Chakor jumped up.

Suraj was stunned. She did this all to know abt the result?! Uff!

Chakor; Suraaaaaaaj!!! She was jumping in happiness.

Suraj pouts...

Chakor; what happen?! She rushes to him cups his faces kissing his lips continuously.

Suraj; u said Suraj... not Cho Cho means but still angry!

Chakor bites him on his lips. Idiot, u passed with the best result!

Suraj looked at her. I did?!

Chakor nods.

Suraj lifts her n twirls her around.

Chakor; aaahhh more!!!!!

Suraj puts her down. What is with my bird?!

Chakor pouts... I don't know. Actually I didn't checked it.

Suraj hits her forehead lightly with his palm. Idiot come let's check ur result!

Chakor was holding his hand. Suraj even if I failed u will still love me?!

Suraj; love?! No way!

Chakor was shocked. Suraj u won't love me?!

Suraj; no! Bcz I already do love u unconditionally! He pulls her toward him. Btw my intention r different.

Chakor; like?!

Suraj; marriage!!! I'm controlling myself!

Chakor smirks. Hehe Haan me too! But I know na. Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai 🙈{there is an unique sweetness in the wait}.

Suraj; uff!!! Come let's see if u have passed or not!

They checked n her name was in the middle of the result pages... 66%! U passed birdy!

Chakor; what 😱😱😱😱😱😱

She jumps. Cho Cho I passed what we will do know?!

Suraj; don't know?!

Chakor; party!!!!!!!!

Suraj; no way no Party with me!

Chakor smirks. Okay no party but Suraj our Date Nights r on again?!

Suraj; Haan na. Now tension over! Date night on!! He kisses her lips.

They all have passed their exams.

Tina; Chakor u planned something right?!

Chakor; shhh!!! 🤫🤫🤫

Vivaan; bro yaar 99%

Suraj; haan U too!

They give each other a high-five!

The college went to an end... almost everyone was happy!

____

Success party

I will post tonight