0.0 | foreword

❝ and so our love is akin to that of the moon loving the sun; both orbiting one another in the same celestial ground, but always missing each other by sunrises and sunsets ❞

the moon loving the sun;
both orbiting one another
in the same celestial ground,
but always missing each other
by sunrises and sunsets

»»-------------¤-------------««

D E S C R I P T I O N

Go Eun-byul has been friends with Park Jimin for seven years and liked him for four. But she never told him of these feelings she harbored for him - instead, she kept it hidden inside, like one would cage a singing bird to muffle its songs.

Park Jimin has been friends with Go Eun-byul for seven years, and liked her for none. But as of late, he had begun to notice someone else - and so his heart never came to Eun-byul's waiting hands.

We start their story when spring graced the entirety of Seoul, turning it into a mosaic of drifting petals; when youth was still carelessly taken for granted in the hands of teenagers; when love was a word thrown around as easily as a leaf is tossed to the ground by a rogue wind.

Most importantly, at the age of seventeen, a Jeon Jungkook arrives in town; and with him comes a string of events that will forever change the hearts of our three entangled youths.

»»-------------¤-------------««

A  N O T E

This is a short story, so expect about 100-500 words per chapter. It's a fast & easy read and will contain mature content towards the end, but there will be abridged chapters.

My writing style here will be different from that of Player in Luv (my other story); I hope you'll like it nonetheless.

Lastly, please do vote and give feedback, I appreciate active readers! Thank you for clicking on this book and giving me a chance.

»»-------------¤-------------««