Chapter one: bell test and removing the mask

Hello wonderful readers I want to remind you to vote in the comments on what you want Kuramas relatshinshsip with naruto to be and I would also appreciate some suggestions so that I know were you want this story to go.
_____________________________Narutos POV 5:30 am Naruto's apartment

    So then today's the day I finally get my team I wonder who I'll get. Hopefully not the duck but and pink banshie but those two are the most likely one considering how the system works. Well class starts at seven so I better start my morning routine.
_____________________________3rd POV

     After that Naruto took a shower, put 24 5 pound waits on each arm and leg and 8 on his torso and keeping them there with chakra wile spinning them then he got dressed and ate. Finally he did his morning warm up witch consisted of 150 push-ups and curl-ups and squats followed by 80 pull ups and chin ups then repeating all of it but doing it upside down  wile sticking to the sealing with chakra. Then he took off all the five pound waits and exchanged them for two 30 pound leg waits (like Lees but lighter) and a 50 pound vest. After that he left for the academy.

_____________________________
Narutos POV once he gets to the academy
_____________________________
     As I entered the classroom I heard the Inuzaka, what was his name Kebble no kila no Kira ( I am surprised it took this long) oh well it doesn't matter what his name is, yell at me about not passing or something like that but I still have my mask up so I have to respond.

     "Hey flea bag do you see this mettle plate on my forehead, it's called a headband it shows that I'm a ninja. I know it's hard for to under stand what symbols are for someone as unique as you but try to under stand what it means."

     Flea bag looked pissed and about to try and maul me to death but I just walked away before he could respond and sat down next to           Mr. Duckass and laid my head down to try and get some rest in because I was training until 3 in the morning last night. Just as I was about to fall asleep the ground started shaking. 'Oh great prepare for trouble and make it double banshees 1 and 2 are here to bring devastation and unite the fan girls under one infatuation.' I thought as Sakura and Ino came bursting into the room yelling about there precious Sauske. They came up to me and started to yell at me to move so they could sit next to Sauske. In the corner of my eye I saw Sauske almost unnoticeable tense up and smirked thinking 'so the oh so great an mighty Uchiha does fear something, although I can't really blame him, thank goodness for my invisible mask or I would be worse off then him even if the council wouldn't use it as a excuse to get rid of me. Well I'll have mercy on him and save his butt from the worst fait imaginable that is fangirls'

So I just looked at pinky for a couple seconds and replied with "no" and put my head back down and went to sleep because nobody responded because they were to shocked and I was alright with that because I could use the peace and quite.

Unknown to me, although I did have a hunch, all the Sensei's and the old man were watching the class from the hokages office with the crystal ball.
_____________________________

Sensei's and hokage POV
________________________________

We all stood in the office watching the class go about there business until we saw the kyuubi jinjuriki inter the classroom. He was wearing a kill me orange jumpsuit and looked dead tired and although none of the students seemed to care most of the clan heirs and all of us in the office took notice of the obvious signs of injury's but the heirs just looked away, shrugged or got a thinking face before one of defeat and all of us in the office could tell that they had no clue where the wounds came from and so did all of us in the office except for Might Guy, Kakashi and the hokage.