Moo moo Misty the demon and huge killer butter knifes

"Hang on guys I gotta take a leak" and after that I pissed in the puddle and completely ignored the killing intent coming from the to inside it. Sakura was desperately trying to hold back her laughter and was moderately successful and Kakashi had a look that screamed 'I hope and pray I never get on this kids bad side if he pisses  is on Peoples heads when he gets bored cause I'd hate to see what happens if he gets pissed.'
     After that we all kept walking but less than ten seconds after we passed the puddle two wild dumb@ss's appeared and wrapped there chains around the scarecrow.
     The two pulled there chains ripping
Kaka-Baka into peace's. "Oh god Kakashi Sensei!!!" A certain pink haired girl screamed. "Oh god Naruto how do you do this all day." Came the less enthusiastic and calm words from the same girl.
     "It's quite easy fratineto. The key is to not try and sound like a character from make out paradise."
     "Silentu vi bastardo!!!"
     "Don't yell at me, you asked me a question, and as your beloved pli aga frato it is my job to answer."
     "Beloved my ass. You are not my pli aga frato. Not any more. Not after what you did."
     As all this was going on everybody, including the demon brothers, sweat dropped at there conversation. As the last words were said nobody noticed the look of pain, loneliness and sadness fly across Naruto's face for a brief instant before it was hidden away by a smile. Well nobody except one, and as they saw the look and heard the conversation, although they didn't understand a few words, there curiosity only grew.
     'Just what are you hiding behind that mask of  smiles and secrets.' The person thought until there thought was interrupted.
     "Don't ignite is you brats." Gozu yelled as he and his brother charged.
     "Funk off, come back when you a main character, balls. Your not important to the story."(This is amazing. He is breaking the fourth wall without breaking the fourth wall because of his play and performance thing. Also SAO in five minutes was awesome. There's a reference in there for it.)
     "The bell do you mean main character, what story."
     Sadly Sakura interrupts. "You know what, Screw it. Knife."
     "Knife?"
     "Knife?"
     "Knife?"
     Sakura draws a kunai and slashes at Meizu and at first he dose nothing and just stood there like a statue.
     "Nothings hap-."
     "Wait for it."
     Then Meizu's head slowly falls from his now limp body.
     Thump. "MEIZU NOOO!!!!! I'm going to kill you ditch."
     Gozu charged and strikes before Kakashi could react and just before he screamed out in terror and Sakura is stabbed in the heart, her body moves like a pedal dancing in the wind swerving just enough so that the attack glides past less then an inch away. At first Gozu is shocked but managed to remain calm.
     The rouge unleashes a rain of blows, kick to the stomach, slash to the throat, punch to the face and dozens more but every attack just misses by less than an inch. As this continues Sakura grows a smug smile witch just fulled Gozu's rage and caused him to attack with reckless abandon. Eventually he got frustrated and started to retreat towards the puddle that he was hiding in just moments ago.
As he went he threw dozens upon dozens of kunai and shurikan at Sakura to no avail. She calmly walked after him like she was taking a stroll in the park, twisting, swerving, dodging and weaving like it was second nature, each projectile missing by less than an inch.
Eventually Gozu reached the puddle and stood in front of it, raising his hands and weaving them into seals as fast as he could.
"Your dead women, you here me!!! This may kill me but funk it. Suiton: suiryudan no jutsu!"
With that a relatively small water dragon rose from the puddle and over his back, launching it self at Sakura.
Just before Kakashi jumped in to save his student he noticed that Naruto had a giant snit eating grin on his face so he decided to wait and see what would happen.
When the dragon reached Sakura she easily avoided it but due to its small size it was very agile and quickly spun around and went to attack her in the back, but just as she was about to be given the worlds worse pain in the @ss she did a back flip and landed on the dragon using it as a spring board to jump from and her jump alone destroyed the dragons head but as she soared into the sky it quickly reformed and gave chase.
When it reached her she ounce again effortlessly dodged but the dragon did not stop and attacked again and again and it soon became a elegant dance in the sky with the dragons never ending rain of attacks and Sakura's beautiful dance of dodges as she stepped off the dragon and some times the very air itself.
The dangerous dance of death went higher and higher into the sky as the dragon got longer and longer until Gozu started to pale and his right leg almost gave out. Sakura saw this and her smug smile changed into a face splitting grin as she leapt off the face of the dragon once again destroying it so she was flying high into the air. Just as the dragon finished reforming she pulled out two kunai and once again used the sky itself as a foothold to jump from but this time jumping strait down at ludicrous speeds and as she passed the dragon she sliced threw it like a thousand degree knife through butter slicing and dicing the dragon into a dozen separate peace's.
She landed less then a foot away from Gozu on one knee and as she put away her kunai she rose wile doing hand signs and as she finished them she ended up on his right side and raised her right hand to his chest and her chakra spiked to absurd levels as she pushed with all her might and instantly a wind far stronger then anything nature or man should be capable of generating started to blow from her right arm and strait at Gozu.
"Wind style: raging calamity!!!"
With a sound like thunder Gozu was sent flying with a cone of air following after him as he crashed threw trees, boulders and anything unlucky enough to stand in his path. (If you couldn't tell the wind was so strong that the force made him fly fast enough to break the sound barrier.)
Every body, including Naruto and Sakura, were beyond shocked. "Sakura." Naruto said scarily calm with a sickeningly sweet smile on his face that made everybody there shiver in fear and sweat in terror "don't you think that that might have been a little bit i don't no... FUCKING OVER KILL!!!!!! How many times did I tell you not to put to much chakra into that jutsu. Then just for a worthless chunin you do that." He says gesturing to the .5 mile wide and at least 10 mile long stretch of nothing that only stops because the jutsu hit a mountain and even then most of the base of the mountain on this side is destroyed with every tree on the bottom half of the mountain being up rooted and thrown away and every leaf on all the trees above it being gone. "Why would you do something like that, and I want an answer, no trying to be resistant because of your own foolish beliefs, no lying. That was one of the few rules you have when using that jutsu, the rule of don't funk everything up, and you brook it. There are cracks on the opposite side of mountain for Pete sake learn some self control."
"I'm just as confused as you are. I did exactly as you said when I learned it and used the same percentage of my chakra just like you told me to but it did that, so don't blame me this is your fault."
"When I gave you that percentage I said for now and that you would have to lower it in the future. As you chakra reserves increase the amount of chakra in each percent increases as well so if your chakra reserves double then fifteen percent would be thirty percent of your chakra before it doubled. This situation is why I told you to remeasure the percentage of chakra you should put into jutsu every four months, because if you don't you might end up accidentally I don't know say almost cracking a mountain in half and I'm the process ripping a giant ten mile wide scar into the forest."
"Oh....um....oops"
It was at this moment that all the others realized that Sakura accidentally almost BROKE a MOUNTAIN. Then they all paled and simultaneously thought 'shit' and then they realized that Naruto is scolding her like a child and it sounded like he was the one who taught her so he was most likely stronger then her and thought 'I need to stop drinking or I might say something stupid and wish the two rouges caught me' 'sh!t sh!t sh!t please don't be pissed at me for how sh!ty I acted' and 'please don't destroy the village.'
"We will be talking about this later fratineto, but now is not the time or place for it. We need to get to wave country soon. Kakashi stop peeping from the bushes and get out here. We're leaving if it's okay with you, or do you or any one else have any objections with continuing the mission. If you don't think we're strong enough then you wrong so don't even bother to say any thing about it."
With those words Kakashi came into the open and agreed, so they all set off.

________________________________
Time skip
________________________________

After reaching the shore they rode a boat to the island and are now walking to the village.
As they were walking Naruto lazily threw a kunai at a bush and a white rabbit came hoping out. Immediately after see that the rabbit was white Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi all yelled duck as a giant sword flew over head and Imbedded itself it to a tree. As the team and Tazuna stood up a tall man landed on the blade with his back facing the group wile looking at them over his shoulder at them. He was tall and well built wearing pants and no shirt with bandages working as a replacement for it with cloth on his arm that looks like cow skin.
"Zabuza Momochi, demon of the mist, rouge jonin of the village hidden the mist, weirder of the executioners blade. Funny seeing you here." Kakashi said calmly as he prepared for battle.
Then Naruto started muttering and although everybody could here him nobody could tell what he was saying. Everybody stared at him because he was treating the situation like a normal everyday thing not even paying attention to his enemy. Then with a completely serious and strait face he looked up and strait into Zabuza's eyes and spoke.
"I now name thy moo moo the misty demon, wielder of the giant killer butter knife."

_____________________________
Read me
Read me
Read me
Read me
Read me
Read me
Read me
Read me
Read me
Read me
Read me
Read me
Read me
Read me
Hello readers I'm pretty sure you don't read this but any way sorry for taking so long to update but I lost motivation and probably wouldn't have continued this story but puddly's friend commented saying that he liked my story and I was like :0 what is support complements the world must be ending. Also I once again ask for your opinion. Should Naruto and moo moo the misty demon have a past and know each other or should they be complete strangers. I want an answer this time and until I get one I will not update. Comment your vote right here.