A tense dinner

3 hours later

     In the middle of the forest there was a groan followed by mumbling "what the fudge buckets happened." Followed by a yelp of surprise.

Naruto's POV

     "What the fudge buckets happened"
'Did you seriously just say fudge buckets?'

     "Aaaah. Shneezus sense when can I hear you in my head."

     'Technically you've always been able to hear me in your head that's the only place I can be, but to answer your question I had to push a lot of my chakra threw the seal to heal your arm so it loosened up just enough to let us have a mental connection.'

     "Wait you were able to heal my arm in just a few hours."

     'Not entirely. The bones of the fingers that were destroyed will be quite weak for a wile but so long as your gentle with it you should be in in the clear. It would be best if you were to wrap up the arm both to keep people from getting suspicious as well as the fact that the skin that was burnt black will be quite sensitive for a wile.'

"Alright I'll do that now."

     'Good. Also don't talk out loud just think about what you want to say. People will ether think your crazy or talking with me. Nether is good.'

'Alright. I'll dress my wounds and take Haku back to the house.'

Time skip to dinner

     As they all sat around the table eating in silence, Naruto with some difficulty because he could only use one hand, all of them were trying to sneak glances at Naruto without him noticing,  except Zabuza, who didn't care, Haku, who was staring down in shame, and Sakura, who wasn't even trying to hide it knowing he would see anyway and was starring him dead in the eye with an odd mix of a glare, hatred, confusion and gratitude.

     Half way threw the meal Naruto sighed and put his chop sticks down.

     "What is it?" But his only response was silence.

     "Come on speak up. I'm waiting. Why are you all starring."

     Against all odds it was Sauske who spoke up.

     "Your arm you Baka. You've always gone on and on about becoming hokage and a amazing ninja but you've gone and thrown it away for the worthless fangirl!"

As soon as the last two words left his mouth Naruto's head snapped around so fast that most would think he got whip lash with furry in his eyes that would put a certain alien prince to shame.

"What *his pupils morph into slits* did you just call he-" but he was cut off by an unexpected sound.

Snickering.

That turned into chuckles.

Which soon dissolved into full blown hysterical laughter.

They all looked over to see Zabuza rolling on the floor dyeing of laughter with tears in his eyes. All of them, even Naruto, stared in confusion.

"Thhaha thrhahaha thrown it all away ha for a useless fangirl. Oh man that's rich. Comedy gold right there."

"What do you mean how dare you laugh at your Sensei becoming crippled for life, you monster."

       "Wa wait a minute are you serious. You think an injury like that will have any affect on Naruto of all people. That's even better."

       "What are you talking about?"

      "Naruto has literally been chopped in half before. I would know I was there. I was the one that cut him in half. He cursed like a sailor, did a hand stand and then proceeded to beat the bad@ss out of me with no legs. He'll be fine in three weeks tops."

     At this revelation all heads but Haku's snapped towards Naruto, who just shrugged, and then towards Haku, who was now back in the state that Naruto had dubbed the 'ima stab a b!tch' form.

     "Ahh crap baskets" came the whisper of Naruto.

     "You did what!?!?"

     Sauske and Sakura, who were sitting on Haku's left and right side scooted away as far as possible, and Zabuza, who was now as white as a spoiled rich kid, decided it was a good time to go f@uk this s$hit I'm out, don't mind me I'm just gonna take my stuff and leave, and promptly bolted for the window.

      Haku rose and was about to do the same but Naruto stood in her way. "Whoa Haku whoa" he said as soothingly as he could, and was promptly ignored and jumped over. "When I say whoa *grabs her ankle  as she goes over him* I mean whoa." He says as he slams her into the ground.

     Zabuza pokes his head up enough to see threw the now shattered window. "Is she-"

     "Your safe now."

     As he climbed threw the window he sighed in relief. "Clean up your mess."

     "No"

     "Zabuza"

     "Hi"

     "You sarcastic little"

     "Im older then you."

     "Shut. The F@ck. Up. do as I say before I scar that brat for life."

      "Fine."

Five minutes later

     Now that everyone was calm and no longer trying to kill each other Kakashi took it as a opportunity to take away the show.

      "Now we need to get down to business. Zabuza and Haku may no longer be enemy's but that doesn't mean that our missions over or that Tazuna is safe."

     This time it was Tsunami that voiced her opinion.

     "What do you mean. Aren't they the only people that Gato sent."

     "They were but considering the fact that they haven't reported back yet and the chances of a rouge kiri nin just deciding to team up with some leaf ninjas and abandon there mission is slim to say the least he will assume that they were both defeated and killed. With that in mind he will most likely ether send someone weaker as soon as possible betting on us being weakened by our battle, or, in the worst case scenario, he will send a larger group of stronger fighters out of panic."

Sry I took forever. Comment and give me ideas.