Chapter 2: power of the dobe and the Marionette style

3rd POV
_____________________________

     As Kakashi was surrounded on all sides by the Naruto's both Sauske and Sakura were very confused wondering why Kakashi was able to touch the bushin earlier and why Naruto has so many of them surround Kakashi because the bushins are just illusions and there for completely useless in a actual fight unless they were used as decoys or other strategy but the didn't think Naruto was smart enough for that so the thought never even crossed there minds.

     Then there confusion turned into shock as all the clones charged Kakashi and started fighting like actual people. They both took notice of the fact that after one solid hit the disappeared into a puff of smoke and soon all the clones were defeated leaving behind a thick smokescreen then 10 more clones appeared around the smoke and started throwing weapon after weapon into the smoke and all of them realized that this was his plan all along especially Kakashi as a kunai flew by and left a shallow gash in his shin then a shurikan cut the back of his neck and two senbon to the left arm. He quickly realized that all of these weapons were aimed for tendons and pressure points with deadly accuracy and if he didn't leave the smoke soon he would lose but every time he would try he would be cut off. But then all the weapons stoped flying. He figured it was a trap waiting on the outside so he staid in the smoke but as it turns out that was the plan all along as Sauske and Sakura saw the Narutos doing hand seals. Every other clone was doing the seals for the grand fire ball jutsu witch made Sauskes jaw drop. The clones in between the fire ball clones were  weaving the signs for wind style: great break threw though nobody knew that. Kakashi's warning came in the form of ten simultaneous spikes in chakra followed by the sound of burning grass and strong wind. As the clones launched the fireballs they whipped there heads to there right and when the Justus collided in the center where Kakashi was a giant Column   of fire that was spinning clockwise formed as the smoke cleared a Silhouette of a man could be seen and as the man became visible it showed a untouched Kakashi standing in a bubble shield of water. Every one except the Narutos were shocked by this as Sauske and Sakura were sure Naruto had killed Kakashi but were proven wrong. As the shield dropped the Narutos spoke in unison. "As expected of the legendary prodigy Kakashi no sharingan if I remember correctly was the name that you have made for you self"

     "Why yes it was. Though I am quite curios of how you know about that."  

     "You're the first opponent, well human opponent at least, to live this long in a battle against the director when he is actually putting forth effort  so good job. However the opening act of our play is over and it's time for us to leave the stage and the director to take it."
As the clones said this the last sentence was spoken with a large amount of KI (killer intent) behind it as all the clones shared the same bloodthirsty smile that is the textbook definition of nightmare fuel. (Think Madaras crazy "I'm-gonna-r@pe-you" creepy smile from the fourth war)

     With that all the clones proofed out of existence and single Naruto fell out of the tree and landed in a crouch yawning and rubbing sleep from his eyes as he stood up. He looked over at Kakashi and a smile that put the clones smiles to shame grew on his face. Suddenly his body started convulsing like it was doing the wave that was accompanied by loud popping sounds. In the end he planted his foot on the ground so hard peace's of rock that had been broken free jutted up. Then his head started spinning as if he was popping his neck but head didn't stop until it was almost completely upside down. Along with his head spinning so did several other limbs his left leg bent backwards so like a birds leg but the foot stayed in the same place. His right hand spun around too but like the foot the fingers spun so they were still faceing down and the middle finger of his left hand dislocated and moved to the top of his hand and twitched slightly but the whole time he didn't even flinch  and kept that horrifying smile on his face. With a voice full of bloodlust and KI he said "sooooo" After that all his body parts snapped back into place with a sickening crack and his body starts pouring out chakra to the point that, although that don't know what it is, both Sauske and Sakura can sense it. "are you ready for the first act of our play now that I'm all...... freshened up..... because if you aren't then you won't live long enough to correct that. HeheheheheHahaHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" And with that he fell into a stance with his legs wide apart and his arms hanging loosely in between them like when he slammed his foot down earlier except he was squatting lower and his nails growing longer into razor sharp claws and burst forward at frightening speed and just before he reached Kakashi he leaped into the air so he was just above him and extended his left leg like he going for a kick but at the last second he spun his intire lower body around and turned his leg so that he delivered a strong heel kick that was poorly blocked by Kakashi because he was caught by surprise and then Naruto turned his upper torso around and used that to build up momentum for a punch strait to the forehead protector leaving a large dent in it the used Kakashis head as a hand hold to flip over him but held on so that he was able to use both his leg to kick Kakashis back and use him like a human spring board and grabbed his jacket so that he could swing to the front a once again kept on going so that he was going up and once again spun half his body at a time for a combo but this time spun his upper body first for a upper cut to the jaw and the flipped wile in the air and spinning his lower body and leg delivering a downward heel kick witch hit his lower stomach and also did some damage to Kakashi's proof that he's a man. It was a great attack but it was time for Kakashis counter attack. As Kakashi hit the ground and Naruto spun his upper torso for another two hit combo Kakashi rolled out of the way and jumped back to make some distance his opponents attack hit the ground and buries his fist halfway to his elbow in it. Naruto spins his lower torso around and lands in the same fighting position as earlier except now his arm is stuck in the ground and he's legs are completely bent. He rips his arm out of the ground puts his right leg behind him with both arms next to it and bends his left leg into a  45 degree angle and his grin seems to widen. "You act very well. The first act of our play has ended. Now it is time to begin the second." After that he start pumping out more chakra and for about a inch over his skin it looks like a blue flame is burning the ground below and two feet behind his left foot shatters as he shoots off toward Kakashi faster then before and once again jumps at the last second but this time Kakashi was ready. This time Kakashi is able to defend himself  and the two start a fierce tiajutsu battle with nether gaining any ground.

    For the next 20 minutes they fought and for the entire time Naruto only ever touched the ground three times and for all three it wasn't even half a second before he was off the ground again. To the two watching from the sidelines it looked like Naruto was held up by some invisible force and for some odd reason it was made them think of a puppet on a string forever lifeless but always moving. They both watched in awe as the supposed dead last went toe to toe with there Jonin Sensei and although they could tell Kakashi was holding back Sauske could tell Naruto was two. Sauske thought that it was a jutsu or item that made Naruto strong and the first chance he could he would force him to give it to him so he could kill his brother though force wouldn't be necessary because he was the last Uchiha  so he was better and Naruto would be honored to and he knew it (hahahahahahaha). Sakura has fought Naruto before and knew this was no were near his full power but had to commend her quote unquote Sensei for making it this far. He's still holding even, but this is only the second act of ten and there was only ten when she fought him last so there's most likely more by now considering the insane rate at which his power grows.

Back with the battle as the fighting continued Kakashi threw a left hook that Naruto tried to grab but the cyclops moved his hand so that it was just above Naruto's hand but suddenly the finger of hand bent back and grabbed the sharingan wilders arm then forced the arm against its owners right shoulder. Naruto planted his others hand on said shoulder after twisting his bottom half starting a spin he swung down so he was on the perverts right side and ended the spin with leg out and landing firmly on Kakashi's stomach causing said man to puke with a little bit of blood into his mask and then go flying back and crashing into a tree and sliding down it as the tree toppled over with a loud crash. As Kakashi got back up he wobbled some and almost fell over but steadied himself.

"Six broken ribs, light internal bleeding, heavy concussion and a cracked elbow, still working but probably not for long. I need to take this kid more seriously or I'm going to be in a lot more trouble." But something cut off my rambling.

"I'm done" was what Naruto said.

"What!!!! What do you mean your done" I yelled.

"I mean I'm done fighting that's as far as I can go at the moment. Any further will bring problems for all of us and besides there's no point. The point of this test isn't to get the bells and the duckass has a ten foot pool up his ass so that won't work and Sakura.... isn't fond of me so that won't work ether." As he was talking about not going any further and causing problems he glanced at Sauske so both Sakura and Kakashi knew what he was talking about. 'Infero jas I'm not found of you, you vizago but what does he mean by the bell isn't the point of course it is.' Sakura thought.

After that Naruto just sat down on the grass and started meditating. Shocked but sort of expecting this to happen Kakashi went off to test his other students.

(Same as cannon except Sauske does much better and manages to grab a bell with two finger tips but it slips away.)

_____________________________
Hello people I hope you enjoyed this chapter and when I was writing enjoyed I spelt it wrong and autocorrected into inhaled so I almost said I hope you inhaled this chapter and the first thing I thought of was "oh yeah suck that chapter reader-Chan" and now I'm dying and the people around me are looking at me like what the f@ck is wrong with this person. So that's just a little behind the scenes look at kitsune of one thousand strings. Good by