Chapter 3: the mission

Naruto POV
_____________________________

     After we had passed the bell test Sauske started being well Sauske.

________flashback no jutsu________
      We had just finished the bell test and I started walking home. But sadly a peaceful walk home wasn't ment to be.

     "DOBE!!!!! *sigh from me, Sakura and Kakashi* I demand you give me your power you worthless peace of $hit. I need it to avenge my clan and I deserve it because I'm a Uchiha and you don't." A certain duckass said.

     I don't even stop walking to respond "no". This pisses him off and he charges. I here Sakura almost break out laughing but she covers it with a cough. He takes out a kunai with his right hand because it's fastest (I'm sorry I couldn't help it) and try's to stab me in the back. I sidestep to my right so he goes past my left and grab his arm wile bringing my right leg up and jump with my left. I use my torso twist spinning clockwise so that my heel slams his back with monstrous force and as he is sent flying I stick to his back with chakra and when he lands I turn him into a human skateboard.

     At this point Sakura is rolling on the floor laughing and although I'm happy that I'm the one responsible I'm very concerned. Is my precious fratineto a sadist.

     I put those thoughts in the back of my mind as I lifted Sauske's head wile leaning down next to his ear. " nobody will give you power. Some people dream of success but the only ones that will ever make Their dreams a reality are those that wake up and work hard for it. I dreamt to be strong so with a fire in my eyes I woke up and worked for it. The power that you crave can not be given it must be built from scratch. The materials are there you just need to put in the work."

     After that I got up and started to walk away but the duckass could not accept defeat as he stood up and launched a fireball at me. I simple glanced over my back and watched it approach at the last second I lifted my right hand and coated it in a chakra cloak like the one I used earlier and put it in front of it wile using chakra to make the fire stick to my cloak. Sauske and Kakashi thought the attack worked and I could here Sauske laughing like a maniac and Kakashi gasping in horror. But they both stoped when they saw the fire appear to be sucked into a single point and when they could see me that saw me standing casually with my my arm held up that just so happened to be cloaked in a roaring inferno and then I started rotating my chakra cloak at high speeds and the fire on my arm turned into a flaming tornado. I channeled my own fire chakra into Sauskes after matching our chakra signatures so they would combine properly. But because of my cloak keeping the fire in a small space instead of expanding like its would under normal circumstances it got denser and changed color untell it turned into a very dark purple almost to the point of being black. I took a glance at it and figured it was to much so I pulled back my chakra and the fire turned into a light blue color. I slowly pulled the fire down my arm until it was only on my palm and then made it float above my palm only connected by a few chakra strings that were coated in the flames. Because I compressed the flames they turned into a darker color again so I pulled back more chakra thankful that I did the same earlier other wise I would have created amerturasu and that would have caused many problems.

     Feeling satisfied I raised my hand and pointed the tornado at Sauske and made several chakra strings they had been intertwined burst from my palm at the fastest speed I could and strait through the flames and as a result it pulled the flames with them and the tornado of blue fire shot off like a rocket going strait for Sauske but at the last second I turned it to the right missing Sauske by barely an inch and burning off some of his arm hair. At the moment the attack was only about the size of my palm so I fixed this by slowly untwisting the chakra stings and making them spin out wile adding more fire chakra so that it didn't lose power. As a result the cyclone of burning death was as wide and tall as a two story house at its largest and stretched nearly two miles long. After it reached this distance I let the fire burn the strings and as a result end the technique. Luckily the only thing in that direction was forest but it still did a lot damage all you could see for more than a mile was the pitch black remains of what use to be a forest. All three of them turned and looked at the destruction that had been caused and stared in utter shock.