Overprotective brothers

POV NICO

Nico Di Angelo was having a pretty good day until Jason Grace had to ruin everything.....
I was sitting on my bed reading A Series Of Unfortunate Events in Greek when someone knocked on the Hades cabin door.
"Come in Will", I say putting my book down on my bedside table.
"How'd you know it was me?", he said walking in smirking.
"Because you're the only one who bothers to knock. Jason and Percy just storm right in."
"Right, that makes sense." He said smiling in realisation. Gods how I loved that smile, it was so carefree and happy that it basically looked like the sun,which was extremely ironic.
"So," I say, " what brings you to the Hades cabin today Solace?"
"Well as you know you just got out of the infirmary and part of the deal to let you leave one day early was that I need to give you daily check ups at your cabin for a week." He explained smirking. " you didn't forget did you Death boy?"
"Don't call me that sunshine." I say, moving over on my bed so will could sit down next to me.
"Alright how about death the kid?" He teased.
"Just hurry up and finish the stupid checkup Solace."
"All right, all right." The son of Apollo said playfully.
After checking my pulse and temperature he asked me some questions like: " are you extremely tired, do you fell dizzy, and do you feel sick anywhere, to which Nico had all said no, he then got out his stethoscope.
"Can you take your shirt off?" Will asked him.  Nico almost chocked on his own spit.
" umm, what?"
" can you take your shirt of?" He asked again lightly. " you don't have to, it's just so I can listen to your heartbeat Sunshine." I silently take my shirt off putting it on my bed next to me. Will puts his stethoscope against my chest.
"Breath in," He says, "And breath out...,good" He turns to put his stethoscope in his bag but as he turns around I go to reach for my shirt and we head butt into each other before toppling on to the ground.

I look up to see that I'm lying on the floor with Will on top of me, our faces just inches apart.
Of course my dear cousin/older brother Jason Grace decides that now would be the perfect time to storm in.

"Nico I just..." Jason starts before seeing me and Will on the ground.
" Will," Jason says, his voice dangerously low, "What are you doing on top of my little innocent Brother?!"
" Jason.." I start to say but he's already ripped Will off me and started dragging him out side.
" Jason stop!!" I yell running ahead and blocking the door way. " I know this looks bad but"
" Nico," Jason interrupts. " you were lying on the floor shirtless with Will on top of you!!"
" ok, so it looks really bad," I say, choosing to ignore the fact he interrupted me, "but I only had my shirt off because Will was listening to my heart and then we head butted and fell and you stormed on in!!"
" you expect me to believe that your crush was lying on top of you because you head butted?" He asked, completely oblivious to the fact he had just told Will Nico had a crush on him.
" wait, what?" Will asked
"I- I don't, I just mean- I..." I stuttered.
" ok, sorry 'bout that Nico,will." Jason said, letting go of Will. " I'll see you at dinner" As Jason left cabin 13 Will turned to Nico.
" so," He said. " do you really have a crush on me?"

Hey, I know most people skip this ( I always skip it) but I just want to say thanks for reading and to let you know that THIS IS MY VERY FIRST SOLANGELO FANFIC!!!
But yeah hope u liked it.