Demi Gods at Hogwarts part 7??

I think this is part 7?? I don't know... but yeah hope you enjoy! I'm so good to you updating like this but I'm procrastinating studying for my Maths exam tomorrow...
*******************************************
POV JASON(AGAIN)
Literally as soon as Annabeth had said my cousin's name I jumped up from my spot on the grass and sprinted to the castle as fast as I could, I didn't even know where I was going only that something had happened with Nico.
Once I had gotten in side the castle I didn't need to try and find Nico because I ran into Clarrise.
"Oi Grace!" She said, "it looks like we're going to have to put our plan into action sooner then we first thought."
"What happened?" I ask, but before she can ask I hear screaming coming from around the great hall.
"That happened." She said, and we both ran towards the sound with Annabeth who had just caught up with me.
When we finally got the the Great Hall there was a crowd of people surrounding Nico who had passed out and was lying on Will's lap while Will ran his hands through Nico's hair and tried to get him to wake up. Percy was trying to shoo people away with Piper who was having a hard time using her Charmspeak with all the shouting that was going on. Hazel was sitting next to Will with an expression that said she was close to tears and Frank had his arm wrapped around her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her. At that moment Leo cane running down the stairs with Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore.
"OI YA PUNKS SHUT IT!!" Shouted Clarrise, pushing some Ravenclaw out the way so she could get to Nico.
I ran over to Percy with Annabeth and that's when I noticed the huge crack in the floor and realisation hit me.
"Please tell me I'm wrong." I ask Percy directing my gaze to the crack in the ground.
"I wish I could." He said back.
"QUITE!!" Yelled Dumbledore.
All the talking stoped at once.
"Prefects, lead your houses to the dormitory's immediately, except the exchange students."
The prefects started calling for their houses to follow them and soon only us and the Professors were left.
"What happened?" Asked McGonagall
"Nico released some skeletons after some Slytherin in the year above him started to try and push him around," Said Will, gently pushing Nico's hair from his face. "I was there."
"Leo, did you get the ambrosia from the dorm?" Asked Annabeth.
"Yeah, here." He said, handing her the small square of godly food. She took it from him and feed it to Nico and he slowly started to gain consciousness.
"Hey babe," Said Will slowly, "how are you feeling."
"Like I just got hit with a boulder." He replied, sitting up so he was next to Will on the ground in front of the Hall and if the situation wasn't so serious I probably would have laughed.
"It looks like we might have to revel your identity's sooner than we had first hoped after this." Said Dumbledore.
"Sorry guys." Said Nico.
"Hey mate it's fine!" Said Percy, " I'm surprised you just raised the dead and didn't order them to kill that asshole, I know I would have."
I see Will smile gratefully at Percy for trying to lift the Italians spirits.
"How come you passed out?" Asked Leo, "you have raised the dead before and that didn't happen, only if it was something big."
"After the whole transporting the statue to camp thing-y my powers were greatly drained."
Nico explains, glaring at Leo hard core.
"Well What now?" I ask.
After some silence Annabeth Says.
"We tell the Hogwarts the truth."
*****************************************
Ohhhhhh another cliffhanger.... I could be uncle Rick! Well actually no I couldn't but anyway thanks for reading!!