POV Percy demi gods at hogwarts 5

I ran after Will and Nico into the hallway to escape the lecture I know I would get from Annabeth about not stoping Nico using his powers and Jason giving us away but when I got out there they weren't there.
" Hey!" Someone called, "Percy!"
I turn to face Ron, the redhead we stayed with before school started.
"Can I help you?" I ask
"We know that you and your friends are death eaters!" He yelled
"What?" I ask, very confused, " what's a death eater?"
"Don't play stupid," he said, trying to glare at me, " We all know that you and your friends work for you-know-who!!"
"Umm actually I don't know who."
The redhead goes to reply but is cut off by Clarrise.
"Oi! Jackson, Annabeth's called a meeting!"
"Oops, sorry Weasley but I have to go, nice talking to you!" I call, running after Clarrise.

P.O.V Will
I was upset that Nico had used his powers but we had talked about and he had told me that they need fire some how and he could conjure it so it was better for everyone if he did! I had reluctantly agreed but he could only do it if I could check his vitals after. And as soon as we were about to kiss and share a really sweet moment Leo comes in and tells us that Annabeth has called a meeting, ruining the moment!
"Can we hurry up please?!" Asked Nico " we have been waiting for them forever!!"
Just then Frank and Jason burst into the room of requirements,
"We're here!!" They yelled, "no body panic!!"
"Finally!" Yelled Annabeth, "now that your here let's start." She said with one final glare in there direction.
She told us that Chiron had Iris messaged her after we left the great hall, telling her that we needed to tell Harry, Ron and Hermione soon before they figure it out get the wrong idea. It needed to come from us.
"It's true," Said Percy, "the Weasley boy came up to me and accused me of being a death eater, I don't even know what that is!"
"A death eater is a follower of Voldemort seaweed brain." Laughed Annabeth, " it's what they call themselves."
"Stupid name." Mumbles Percy.
After discussing when and how we were going to tell the golden trio we left to go back to our dorms.
"Night death boy." I say, peaking Nico's lips.
"Night." He reply's.