Demi-Gods at hogwarts part 8

OMG this took forever and I'm so super sorry!
I've been in hospital for ages and I'm still here. I made it longer then normal to make up for not updating for so long!
********************************************
POV PERCY
Only a little over an hour from the whole Nico-raising-the-dead-and-almost-revealed-us-to-Hogwarts fiasco, and already the great hall was packed with students,teachers and ghosts(who seemed to be staying as far away as possible from Nico as they could). After a quick talk with Dumbledore and McGonagall we decided that 'the best course of action would be to enlighten the students of Hogwarts about who you are' as Dumbledore had said. Nico still looked blue (pun intended) about what had happened and wise girl explained that he was probably feeling guilty about outing us to the school. Hazel had calmed down since Nico had woken up but wasn't letting him out of arms reach, even though Frank kept telling her to give Will and Nico space.
"I can't be the only one who thinks this is awkward." Said Piper. We were currently sitting up the front waiting for the rest of the students to arrive (*cough* Gryffindor always gets side tracked *cough*). Annabeth, Clarrise, Leo and I were sitting on the teachers table like a old detention movie were the delinquents sit on desks instead of chairs, looking over at the Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw tables since the Gryffindors haven't arrived, probably got side tracked killing something. And Frank, Hazel, Nico, Will, Piper and Jason sitting on the ground leaning against the table or each other while we all talk silently in hopes no one can here us.
" Your not," replied Nico, raising his hand in the air, " I find this awkward and uncomfortable too."
Will smacked Nico's arm playfully and said, " you dont count Death Boy, you find every situation awkward and uncomfortable if it involves talking to people, or even looking at people."
I laugh, "he's got a point cousin."
After being told to shut up by Nico, Dumbledore came in with the Gryffindors and went to stand at the back of the hall with the rest of the teachers.

"Um, hi!" Hazel called out, standing up and addressing the, still conversing, students, " hello? Um, hogwarts-"

"SHUT IT!" Yelled Nico, effectively shutting everyone up as they were still terrified of the small angry Italian emo.

"Right, um thank you Nico, Um hi everyone as many of you already know my name is hazel and I'm one of the exchange students from America." Whispers started spreading at the mention of the exchange students and once again Nico had to 'ask' for quite.

I took the newly found silence as my que to step in and take over from Hazel. "Earlier today their was a... what's the word wise girl? mishap? Yeah mishap of sorts involving my cousin Nico and one of his fellow slytherins."

Surprise, surprise the talking started again but this time they weren't just whispers. They were full on shouting and talking from everyone in every house, forcing Clarrise to have to scream at the ' little punks that need to learn when to shut up and listen'.

"Maybe I should take over seaweed brain," whispered Annabeth in my ear, calmly putting a hand on my shoulder and kissing my cheek.

"There is no easy way to say this," She started, "unfortunately we didn't have any time to plan this which is very unusual for me because I always have a plan and I'm not use to going into something so huge without a plan but I can improvise so that's just what I'll have to do, that's what we'll all have to do-"
I saw that she was starting to trail off so I did the first thing I could think of.................

I Pushed Clarrise in front of Annabeth.......

It probably wasn't my smartest idea but hey! Annabeth doesn't call me seaweed brain for nothing you know!
"OI JACKSON YOUR DEAD MEAT YOU LITTLE PUNK!"
"Kill Percy later Ris," Nico called calmly, " right now just talk to the school."

"Babe! How many time sunshine, we don't incourage murderous ideas!" Will chided, obviously trying (and failing) to hide a smile at his boyfriends words.

"Fine! Just because Poseidon's spawn is obviously to stupid to do it and I want to get this over and done with before I become some monsters chew toy!" She yelled. " Long story short, we aren't weird stick waving loonies like you punks! We're Demi gods! Half God- half mortal. We were sent here on a quest to help ya idiots with your war yada, yada, yada...."

Seeing the blank, fear and confusion crossing the faces of the wizards and witches I realised I needed to do something, so I did the first thing that came to mind...............

I pushed Nico in front of Clarrise......

Once again, not my smartest idea but hey! Annabeth doesn't call me seaweed brain for nothing!

"What the hades Percy!?!" He yelled, stumbling a bit before balancing himself out.

" Percy we really need to work on your ideas." My girlfriend whispered to me, slapping me over the head.

"You think?!?" Piper whisper/yelled, "now a pissed off Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades, is going to try and explain to a group of hormonal magical teenagers that we're half god half mortal and everything that they believed in was a lie, also everyone is terrified of him in case you didn't already know! So yes! We need to work on Percy's ideas!"

Well............

She didn't need to be so mean about it....