Demi Gods at hogwarts part 2

POV HARRY POTTER

When Hermione, Ron and I were told that we would be housing American exchange students I was extremely confused.
"Why are we letting possible death eaters anywhere near Harry?" Ron had asked.
"They're not death eaters Ron because Dumbledore himself asked us to look after them for the week before school." Mrs Weasley had replied.
" I didn't know we got exchange students," Said Hermione thoughtfully, " are they staying during the holidays as well?"
"No," Mr Weasley had told us, "they're going to go back to America during the holidays."
So now while we wait for Mr Weasley and the twins to get back from getting the exchange students Hermione, Ron and I were discussing what we were going to do.
*******************************************
POV HAZEL

I had quickly done the job that Pluto had asked me to do and rode Arion to England were my friends would be waiting at the gate.
"Hazel!" Piper called, waving me over.
"Hey, how was the flight?"
"Interesting." Was all She said. "Come on, the others are getting all our bags."

After we had collected our stuff we made our way to the exit.
"So what do the people collecting us look like?" Frank asked from beside me.
"All I know is they have red hair and a sign saying Jupiter's exchange students." Annabeth said."
"That's our fake magic schools name right?" I ask.
"Yeah," She replied, "although I don't know how a sign is going to help us,"
"I can read!" Frank offered, " I'm not dyslexic."
"Makes sense." Said Clarisse.

"Um excuse me but are you the Americans from Jupiter's school?" A red headed man asked.
"Oh yes we are." Said Will politely.
"Ok well I'm Arthur Weasley and this is Fred and George." He said, pointing to two boys both with red hair.
"Hello I'm Annabeth," She Said, " but since there's so many of us I think we should wait till we get to your house until we introduce ourselves properly."
"Good idea." He said.

POV PERCY

We apperated (soz I don't know how to spell) to the Weasley's house and everyone except Nico felt like they were gonna through up. When we got inside the Weasleys and the two other people inside introduced themselves.
"Well," I Said, taking the lead, "I'm Percy Jackson, this is my Girlfriend Annabeth, my cousin Jason Grace, his girlfriend Piper Mclean, my other cousin Nico Di Angelo, his sister Hazel L" I started, but Nico interrupted me.
"My sister Hazel Di Angelo," he said, Hazel through her brother a questioning look but smiled at the mortals not correcting him so I moved on,
"Um yeah, so as I was saying that's Hazel, this is her boyfriend Frank Zhang, oh and that's Nico's boyfriend Will Solace, this is Leo Valdez and that thing is Frank's half sister Clarisse." I Said, finishing up.
"What did you say punk?!?" Clarisse asked, glaring at me.
"Clarisse calm down," Nico told her rolling his eyes.
"Fine," She said, "but later you, me, sparring."
"Your on!" I said. " I've beaten your dad before and I'll beat you too."
"That's it!!" She yelled
" ummm, does this happen often?" Hermione asked.
"More often then you think," Will said, trying to pull Clarisse off me.
********************************************