Will meets Nico's sisters

POV WILL

When we arrived at Camp Jupiter after driving for 3 days in a van full of extremely ADHD Demi Gods it was no surprise that as soon as the van pulled up at the border everyone scrambled to get out.
Reyna and Frank were standing at the front of the crowd waiting to greet us.
"Come on!", Said Nico with his old excitement that rarely made appearances. My boyfriend pulled me towards Rayna and Frank before letting go of my hand. "Reyna!!" He called as he ran into a hug.
"Nico!!" She said, " I've missed you!"
"I missed you too" he replied pulling out of the hug and kissing her cheek in a brotherly fashion.
"Who's this?" Reyna asked Nico looking at me.
"Oh, this is umm, my boyfriend", he said shyly.
Have I ever mentioned that Nico is the cutest thing ever when he's shy!! he goes all quite in a 'I'm just a little kid who got in trouble for eating all the lollies' sort of way and blushes like crazy!! it's adorable!!!
"Your boyfriend hmmm." She said surveying me like a meal she's about to devour. " what's your name?"
" umm W-Will solace."
"Just so you know 'Will Solace'," She said, saying my name like it's an insult, " if you lay so much as a finger on my little brother you will pay!!"
"Y-yess m-ma'am,"
"Reyna!" Nico giggled, yes, giggled. "Stop it, your scaring him!"
"I'm just doing my job!" She said smiling.
" NICO!!!" Hazel screamed running towards her brother at full speed crushing him in a hug that he gladly returned.
"Hazel! I've missed you so much!!" Nico said.
"Hazel!!" Reyna cried getting Hazel's attention. "Did you know that our little Neeks has a boyfriend!!"
"WHAT?!?!?!" She yelled spinning around to face a blushing Nico Di Angelo. " OH.MY.GODS!!! WHO IS IT, DO I KNOW HIM, IS HE NICE, WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE, WHEN CAN I MEET HIM, WAIT IS HE HERE NOW!!! She was jumping up and down at this point when Jason and Percy came over.
" I see you told her then," said Percy smirking like crazy.
" I didn't, Reyna did." He replyed sourly.
" Haze," Jason said. " Will here is Nico's new boyfriend." I kinda wish Jason hadn't mentioned me, I was quite content watching the scene with amusement but now I had 4 sets of eyes on me.
"Hi," I waved awkwardly.
" excuse us friends but Will and I need to have a little chat." She said dragging me away by the coller of my shirt.
"I'll see you at dinner!!" Nico waved, not even trying to stop his crazy sister, before walking off with the seven and Reyna.