Demi Gods at hogwarts part 4

POV NICO( I mean it's supposed to be a solangelo book)
I realised after we hopped off the hogwarts express that wizards are extremely stupid.

I mean they rely on wooden sticks to do everything!! What if someone knocked their wand out of their hands! They wouldn't last a day in our world and yet some of them act like they're the gods themselves!
"-ICO! NICO DI ANGELO!"
"What?!?" I yell, confused as to why Leo was yelling my name.
"you like spaced out or something." He said with a shrug.
"Whatever, where are we?" I say, looking around the empty corridor.
"Ummm, I don't know, we lost Piper and Annabeth." He explained.
"Perfect," I say, " we're gonna be late on our first day!"
"Let's go this way!" He said pointing to a long hallway. "We know that we have to go to charms since that's what the ravenclaws and slytherins have and I think I saw a Ravenclaw in our year go that way."
"Well I don't have a better idea!" I yell.
"Come on!" He said grabbing my arm, pulling me along. I jab him in the gut,
"Don't touch me!" I yell, walking off.
"FOR THE LOVE OF HADES THAT HURT!" He screamed, running after me.
"Don't use my dads name as a curse!" I complain.
"Soz dude."
"Your an idiot"
"Your an emo!"
"I am not!"
"You are too!"
"Am not!"
"At too!"
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"NOT!"
"ARE!"
"NOT!"
"ARE!"
"ARE NO-."
"ENOUGH!!"
"Oh, hey Annabeth" Said Leo awkwardly. "We were just-."
"Arguing like children!" She yelled, "I could hear you all the way from charms!which, buy the way, your supposed to be attending!"
"Technically, Nico is a child because he's only 13 and we were going ther-."
"Only 13?!?" I yelled, "I'll have you know I'm-."
"STOP IT!" She yelled. "Your insufferable, both of you!!"
Just then students began pilling out of classrooms to go to lunch.
"Let's go you two," She said. "March on to lunch!"
"Yes ma'am" Leo mocked saluted,
"You too death breath," She said turning to me.
"Whatever."
*IN THE GREAT HALL*
POV RON
I had been walking to history of magic with Harry and Hermione when we saw Nico and Leo arguing about where their class was and we were about to go and help them when Nico basically punched Leo!!
"Don't touch me!" He had yelled.
"FOR THE LOVE OF HADES!!"
Then something strange happened.
"Don't use my dads name as a curse!" Di Angelo complained to Leo.
I mean why would Leo use Nico's dads name as a curse??

"It's all very confusing," Said hermione, "Hades is the Greek God of the dead and the God of riches."
"So what does that mean?"I ask, utterly confused.
"Well we know that they're religious so their parents must be as well, maybe Nico's dad was named after the main god his family whershipes?" She suggested.
"Maybe." Said harry.
Just then Annabeth, Nico, Leo, Percy and Jason walked in and went and sat down at their tables.
"Hey guys." Greeted Jason as he sat down next to us.
"Hey Jason."
"How's your first day been so far?" Hermione asks.
"Pretty goo-, hold on a minute. NICO DI ANGELO!!" He yelled across the hall gaining Nico's attention.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT JASON?!?" He screamed back, obviously annoyed.
"NEED TO BURN MY FOOD DEATH BOY!!"
"I JUST SAT DOWN YOU IDIOT!!" He said, completely oblivious to all of the students and teachers staring at them.
Nico walked over to us and conjured some sort of black fire thing in his hand.
"Thanks little brother!" Jason said smiling after he poured half of his food into the fire.
"Your brothers?" I ask, "I thought you were cousins?" But before they could answer Hermione interrupted.
"That's hell fire!!!" She screamed.
"No duh." Nico said rolling his eyes.
"But, But-."
"NICO DI ANGELO!!!" Screamed Will Solace, marching towards his boyfriend. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT USING YOUR POWERS?!?!??"
"Not to use them." He said, actually looking a little bit ashamed and guilty about it.
"AND WHAT DID YOU DO DO?!?!"
"I used them."
"JASON GRACE IM BLAMING THIS ON YOU!!!" He said, turning his attention to Jason.
"What?!? Why me?!?" He asked.
"Because I know Nico wouldn't use his powers unless someone asked him to and I saw you make your offerings!!!" He said.
"Okay you got me there." Jason said.
"Come on Nico!" Will said grabbing his arm and walking off.
"SORRY 'BOUT THAT!!" yelled Percy from his table, "YOU'LL GET USED TO IT!!! I PROMISE!!!"

"They are definitely death eaters." I Said to Harry and Hermione.