law x Snow Leopard reader

You limp away from your house as the flames grow higher and higher, illuminating the night sky with it's touch. The village men got you good with a metal pipe in your right hind leg before you could react to them barging into your home. You knew that the other island inhabitants didn't like you, that they thought of you as a devil like the fruit you ate, but this was ridiculous. You never bothered anyone unless they bothered you first, like now, and after a child never came back from the tundra they thought it was you. So they decided to come to your home to kill you because you were always the problem, not the wolves and their slowly growing hunting grounds or even the random blizzards. Fine, you didn't care about what happened to these people. You never even went to the town anymore just because you didn't want any trouble, so why couldn't they leave you alone. You had enough, you were leaving this island.

Just as you came to your decision you hear the cries of people coming from the snow wolves territory. Only fools would go there, they were very aggressive and territorial during this time of year let alone the fact that the cries were coming from the smack dab middle of their hunting grounds. You huff at the stupidity. Those villagers deserve it anyway,blaming everything on you. But then they might blame this on you too, no they would definitely blame this on you. You grumble a bit as you start to hobble run over to the sound of the people.

Once you get there you see that the two men you heard were not from the village, they dressed to oddly in some kind of jumpsuit for that, and that they were surrounded by a good dozen or so of wolves. Knowing these guys weren't villagers actually motivated you to help them more than if they were and you jump over to them and start to fight it out with the wolves. The men quickly collect themselves and start to help you in anyway they can, but there were to many of them for you and you are covered in claw wounds and bites by the time you scare them all off. You turn to the two men with a glare and they suddenly jump a bit and freeze, one had a blue cap with a red bill and reddish hair while the other wore a black and white hat that read 'penguin' with a red pompom on top. You start to walk around them in circles checking to see if they were injured, you had tried to make sure to keep the wolves away from them but a few did manage to get past you. After seeing only one scratch on the 'penguin' hat guy you walk up to him and lick his arm where the wound was before purring sadly as an apology and hobbling off before they could do anything.

After a couple of minutes the adrenaline wears off and you start to sway, looking back you see a blood trail following you along with your paw prints in the snow. Looking at your side where the painful heat seemed the most evident you see a large wound where a wolf most likely bit a piece of you off. It must have happened when they piled on top of you and you had to thrash around for a good minute to get them all off. This was not good, but you would have to suck it up until you left the island and found help on another one. No way the villagers would help you, heck they would probably finish the job the wolves started and then throw your body to them for dinner as a 'thanks for the help' kind of thing.

You kept trying to think of ways of leaving the island and getting help as you limped towards the sea where you thought the port should be. The only thing you could think of was hiding in a ship until another island and then changing into your human form to look for help from a doctor.

As you fall over a hill near the docks you notice everything was fuzzy and the edges of your vision was black. Who were you kidding, you would die before you could escape. you pass out feeling completely hopeless. Maybe the snow would cover up your body well enough so that the villagers wouldn't be able to find it and get the satisfaction of doing as they please to your lifeless corpse. Man it would suck if they decided to make a rug out of you.

As you regain your consciousness you hear the voices of several people. They were far off though and you couldn't quite hear what they were saying. You slowly open your eyes and see plain steel walls, the voices seemed to be coming from the other side of the steel door. As you look more you see a tube feeding a clear liquid into your front right leg and that your wounds were bandaged up neatly, unfortunately  you also noticed a a large chain on your left hind leg that connected to a large metal ball next to the heap of blankets and pillows you laid on. You growl and weakly stand up, slowly moving to the door. In the process you rip the tube out of your leg and are about to shift into your human form to escape the large chain that hung from your hind leg when the door swings open causing you to jump and fall down. You look at the man who entered the room as he chuckled at your reaction. He had on a white hat with black spots and a yellow hoodie with a jolly roger on it. His raven hair peeking out from under his hat and matching his goatee.

"Looks like you're up." I growl in hopes of scaring him off, but it only seemed to widen his smirk. "I don't really treat animals but since my crew insisted on-" The man was interrupted as the two men you had saved from the wolves barged in from behind the first guy and rushed over to you with streams of tears falling from their eyes.

"You're up! Thank god you are ok!" Cried the one with the blue and red hat.

"Thanks for helping us! You even got hurt badly for our sake!" The 'penguin' one added. "Shachi and I are really happy we found you when we did."

This made you a bit embarrassed, no one had ever thanked you before. You didn't really understand the situation, especially since you were chained up, but you did understand that these two must have followed your tracks and helped you out. Purring, you rub your face against the two men. You would have said something but since they were outsiders you knew they didn't realize that you were a devil fruit user so it was probably best to hide it until you knew you were safe. The two men start to stroke your fur and you lay down next to them staring at the first man as he stared at you. You turn to look at your chained leg and huff before looking back at the man, hoping he would get the message that you wanted it off.

"You seem tame enough, but I don't really think I can trust a wild snow leopard to roam my ship just yet." He says as he folds his arms. You huff again and stand up weakly causing the other two to worry slightly as you stumble back over to the pile of blankets and pillows.

"Aww, come on captain. You made her sad, she won't do anything. I promise" The 'penguin' guy pouted.

"Penguin's right captain, the chain isn't really necessary. Besides, if anything does happen it won't even be a challenge for you!" The one you assume is Shachi says. You grumble and stare at him at his last comment, slightly offended.

"Fine, but she has to stay in here until she is in a good enough condition to walk freely. You two are in charge of her until then and afterwards she has to be near me so I can keep an eye on her. If she mauls either of you it's not on me." He smirks as he says the last part and turns to walk away while the other two complain about how mean he was for saying that last part about being mauled and how you would never do that. You chuckle a little to yourself and feel yourself getting sleepy again. You fall asleep with Penguin and Shachi stroking your fur, talking to you about how much you would like it here and how they would make sure you were better in no time. They even threw in some praises about how great their captain was and how he could heal anything. Sticking around until you were healed up didn't seem to bad.