Law x Snow Leopard Reader part 2!

You healed up nicely and about a week ago you had been taken off bed rest and followed Law everywhere since it was his only real condition for moving around freely, even if it wasn't technically 'freely'. While you were resting a lot of other crew members came by and you slowly grew attached as they did the same. For the past week they have been trying to get Law to let you follow someone else, but you didn't really mind. He was quiet and always seemed to make sure you were comfortable, whether he knew it or not. His office had quickly become your favorite place, it had an assortment of pillows and blankets in a corner, just like the sick bay before, and a nice medium sized fan, since you easily got hot in this form. The two of you would be in there for hours on end and the other crew members would often come and visit but they often got so loud that Law would kick them out despite the protests and complaints about 'hogging' you to himself, you would always chuckle. If only, the handsome surgeon didn't show any signs of sharing your feelings though. That left you to your dreams about him instead. It did get a bit boring though since you could only sleep for so many hours before you couldn't anymore (NEVER!SLEEP IS LIFE! I'm done)  so you started to pull down books and read through them. You don't know when but at one point you knew that Law figured out you were actually human so you stopped pretending, though you doubt the rest of the crew caught on.

"Law," You look up to him from one of the medical books as you spoke. Every time you spoke his name you felt yourself heat up a bit.

"Yes?" He however keeps his eyes trained on his notes and the book in front of him.

"Can I go get something to eat?" He looks up now and stares at you for a minute before getting up. "Do you still not trust me on my own?" He freezes for a second before continuing to the door.

"The crew doesn't know your human yet do they?" I shake my head no.

"Probably not." I walk up next to him and he opens the door slyly letting me go first. He was pretty sweet, it was just that he chose not to voice that sweetness.

"You can leave my side when my crew figures it out." He has a ghost of a smirk on his face. He knows they wouldn't figure it out on their own, not without a push.

"Fine, I'll play your game." It was around time for the crew to eat dinner and you had been meaning to ask this question for a while, so why not give a big hint to your humanity while your at it. Subtlety was nice but being blunt was good too.

We walk into the kitchen and the chatter stops for a moment.

"Captain!" They shout happily before the noise doubles.

"Are you eating with us today?"

"It's good that you eat on a regular basis now. You always tell us to but don't take your own advice!"

"Ever since she got out of sickbay she has been getting you to eat more often and go to bed too!"

Whoops, you've  been figured out. The crews not as naive as You thought. Oh well, you were going blunt today anyway. You walk up and sit on a chair, neatly licking up the cooled down soup.

"Really?" You turn to Law. The crew was now talking about how you often do such human like things. "They're gonna need a bigger clue than that unfortunately." He's such a liar, he doesn't want them to figure it out. You glare at him when your meal is interrupted by a crew member on duty rushing in.

"Marines have come from in front and behind! We don't have enough time to dive either!" Everyone gets up and prepares for an upcoming battle while you calmly finish your soup. It's not like you could help others get ready in this form and this form was as ready as you could get so surely you had time to finish eating. Nope.