Zoro x Wolf reader

(I know someone already has the wolf type zoan fruit but it fit so well so...)

You stroll around the city, ignoring the stares. To most visitors you looked like a large dog anyway and you'd been around long enough for the locals to all know you didn't mean any harm to them, the most you ever did was pull the occasional prank, bite the occasional drunk, or steal a bit of food here and there. You didn't really do the last one anymore though, in fact many of them gave you food as a thanks since you would fight off the wild animals or troublesome people that would try cause problems in the town. Though there was a few who avoided you because your pranks could get a bit extreme.

"(Y/N)!" You turn to see a group a children running up to you and you dodge each one as they attempted to tackle you. You make a low chuckle as they get up off the ground and rub wherever they landed.

"Dang it! Who yelled out to her!" One of the boys shouted a bit upset as he rubbed his butt.

"Sorry." Mumbles another as he picks himself off the ground.

"One of these days we'll get you so don't let anyone else catch you before then!" The first one shouts before running off with the group. You had promised the kids in the town to show them your human form if they ever managed to catch you. They never did and you were quite comfortable in your Wolf form so you never wanted to let them either. As you snicker a little at your cruel promise, you walk off towards downtown where most of the trouble seems to appear.

It was well past noon so many of the bars were already loud and merry with drunk sailors. None of which seemed to show any harm other than hurting your ears so you continue walking around till you get to your favorite bar. You push the doors open with your nose and walk right up to the counter ignoring the chatter from the strangers inside. You howl a little once in front of the bartender and he looks over the edge to see your wagging tail.

"Hey (Y/N), wasn't sure if you would stop by today. Good thing you came when you did; we're almost out of your favorite!" Your ears perk and your tail flattens slightly. "Don't worry I set some aside for you." He pulls out a large mixing bowl filled to the brim with some of the most expensive, and in your mind best, sake on the island.

"Hey old man, I thought you said you were out!" A gruff looking man stumbled over to the bar. "You should prioritize your customers over some dog!" He showed a pistol at his waist and you glare at the man that was obviously a pirate.

"Sorry sir, but (Y/N) is one of our favorite customers. We always keep some in hand for her."

"Ehh! This mutt-" you had heard enough and bit down hard onto his leg. He howled in pain as you chomp down harder. His cries were the only thing heard in the building as you remove your jaws from his now torn up leg. He scoots back after falling down and you turn to drink from the bowl when you discover it all was gone. Not a drop was left in the bowl. Not. One. Drop.

"Ahh, that was good. Weird cup though," You turn to look at the culprit and see an attractive green haired man with three swords strapped to his hip. He puts some money on the counter and starts to walk out the door before anyone could even tell him that was supposed to be yours. You growl again and start to run after him.

"That was mine!!!" You jump onto his back causing him to stumble as you push off and land gracefully. After stumbling a few steps forward he turns around with a look that reminded you of the kids when they didn't catch you.

"Who did that!" You walk in front off him and growl.

"Me! You drank my sake, damnit!"

"Eh? Talking dog?" He looks around but all the villagers just ignored you knowing who you were and how you got. "No one else seems to hear it, am I drunk?"