chapter 3

Yan da and ying kong shi had been getting odd looks all day, they didn't notice and the tribe leaders were quite perplexed the two enemies spoke with only looks brushes hands and seemed to have no concern for personal space between each other.
The head dreamer looked to be peacing the clues together however he hadn't yet shared his thoughts.
It wasn't that they didn't want to tell them more than they didn't really know go to explain that they were not quite the people who went in.
To ying kong, shi his brother Ka Suo was the doting uncle of his son who worked as the president of their country and who would send Li Lau with his sincerest apology and a skype call if he had to miss a family meeting, however, he would move heaven and earth to be there if he can.
This Ka Suo was so different similar but not who is in his most vivid memories.
He remembers playing in the snow and coming home to a cup of cocoa with his big brother to a nice house.
He remembers meeting yan da in high school and having a love-hate relationship before realizing that he used to play with her as a kid and eventually dating then marrying her.
Here there is just fuzzy memory of her being his enemy just because of who her father is.
It's infuriating and almost maddening to him.

Yan da was of a similar mind, she remembers a big home with lots of half-brothers visiting often, she remembers her father a business tyrant always looking to expand his company where all of his sons work and where yan da worked until she married Ying Kong Shi.
She remembers dragging Ying Kong Shi to watch fireworks when he was grounded for beating up a kid who insulted Ka Suo.
They had both been caught on the way back by lotus who smiled knowingly and proudly before letting them sneak past.
Yan da also had a rather bad habit of playing with fire so many time Shi found himself positioned with a bucket of water nearby as his woman crackled by a huge bonfire in spring when there wasn't a fire restriction.
How could they explain just how hard it was to recall this life.
So they didn't, for now, they just followed the others and stuck close to one another, this world was so strange to them.