chapter 6

"Hey yan da"
The two started to chat happily when Liao Jian ran over and demanded that Ying Kong Shi do some training with him.
Yan Da pouted but smiled at her mate, she was starting to get a little lonely with everyone's attention on either of them.
She sighed, however, she couldn't bring herself to turn down the invitations, after all, she did want friends.
Chao, ya was distracting Yan Da with a song, she felt do guilty especially when she turned those hopeful eyes on her.
She could see the love-struck look in her eyes as she looked over at Ying Kong Shi who was kicking Pian Feng's ass while Liao Jian pulled himself up to get back into the fight.
She grinned as he threw the other guys around looking endeared.
It was becoming obvious to the girls that yan da already loved Ying Kong Shi and when they reported it to Ka Suo his determination was renewed.
"I definetly will keep him away from her this will only end in tears"
Yan da strolled beside Huang Tuo pouting, not even trying to hide
The poor man was wracked with guilt and kept glancing at luna for reasurance getting a pointed glare.
Ying kong shi meanwhile was boxed inbetween ka Suo and Xing Jiu.
Ka Suo was chatting about anything he could think of to make sure he kept the younger mand attention, he loved his berother he really did but right now he wanted to be bumping hands with Yan Da who would occasionally look up as he did and they met eyes and sent longing looks.
When they took a break yan da stalked like a lioness herding her pray.
Huang Tuo took several nervous steps backwards.
"Hey Huang Tuo, i have a question would you be a dear?"
Huang Tuo was sweating bullets looking at Yan Da nervously.
"Uh...sure?"
Yan da smirked and closed in.
"Is it just me or is everyone jumping between me and my best friend Ying Kong Shi"
She was smiling but Huang Tuo had a look like Yan Da was a demon looking down at her.
"Ugh....n...i mean...yes"
The poor man looked ready to cry.
"Thank you!"
She skipped off letting him recover.
She stopped when she was out of sight eyes darkening and mouth in a savere line.
"Well the truth comes out friends indeed"

She snorted