7

Yan da stopped going along with the others, no matter how they insisted she was done being messed with.
However ying kong shi was still too nice to say no to his brother which ment she was still without him but now she was alone.
The black haired woman hid it well but she was hurting inside.

Ying kong shi could see her emotions plain as day, she always did the same things close off to a blank face and the only thing that would give her away was the way the red in her eyes would pulse.
He was worried about her but everyone was making it difficult to get her alone,Ka Suo he loved hiz brother he really did thats why he put up with it this long but now his wife needed him, he got over one brother complex he could defeat a seccond.
At dinner he stood from his seat walked over and grabbed yan da gently dragging ger off away from the others.
When they were alone he didnt say anything just wrapped his arms around her so tight that she would never feel alone.
It took a moment but yan da was wracked by a sob before she cried into his soft shirt nuzzling into him.
After she had calmed down and stopped cryung he settled gis arm around her wast and looked her in the eyes.
"Will you tell me whats wrong?"
"Everyone is trying to keep us apart"
"I know it seems like that and its annoying me too but"
"No i mean really!..i cornered Huang Tuo and he admitted it"
"..but why would....god damnit"
Yan da was suprised when ying kong ahi stormed back towards thr camp she followed quickly.
He stood before the others looked his brother right in the eyes.
"Want to tell me somthing?"