14 - Vouge

Edited
Word Count: 1450

EditedWord Count: 1450

******

I had unpacked and all three of us were lunging around the room discussing the interview we had scheduled in 2 hours "Is this your first interview?" Millie asked me "yeah I'm kinda nervous, what if I give anything away? Or say something wrong?" 

"Don't worry" Gaten chirped putting his hand on my shoulder "if your really searching for words without giving anything away just look to one of us for help" he chuckled Millie nodded in agreement and then we heard faint shouting from the hallway before Finn burst through the door with Caleb lying on top of him in a tackle both of them erupting in giggles,

 Noah walked in behind them with bags of food and froze when he saw me sitting on the end of the bed , he grinned as he dropped the food to the floor and ran forward plowing into me his arms wrapping tight around me and I fell back from the force of compact, I threw my head back giggling as he smuggled me in a firm grip not wanting to let go. 

"Y/N/N!!" Finn yelled as he clambered out from under Caleb and also ran toward me creating a doggy pile, Caleb followed his lead as he laughed pulling Gaten and Millie down with him "oh yay let's all play squash Y/N" giggled shouting at them to get off but none of them budged.

 We all lay like that for about 3 minutes before Millie finally got off causing everyone else to fall onto the floor, "The tower collapses at last!" I yelled standing up in triumph and pumping my arms over my head. "Now we just have to wait for Sadie" Finn cheered "And then I have to tell you guys something before we go" Noah said shyly glancing over at me, I felt my heart beat against my chest as my face grew hotter, I was tempted to ball my hands into fists but Noah bet me to it as he placed his hand softly on top of mine and I uncurled my fingers. 

"OOO gossip!" We heard a high pitched voice call from the doorway "SADIE!!" Millie squealed leaping up and bowling into her, as their arms wrapped around each other. "You, Gaten and Y/N are sharing this room" Noah said walking forward and also hugging her warmly. 

The rest of us said our hellos and we got ready to leave so we could get dressed and have our makeup done before we had our interview. "Wait guys." Noah announced trailing off we stopped walking toward the door and everyone turned to look at him. "Well..." he started "well come on Noah spit it out we gotta leave" Gaten giggled

 "so yesterday I kinda asked Y/N to be my girlfriend..." Noah said shyly looking over to my a smile dancing on his lips "and I kinda said yes..." I finished for him also smiling now even though my heart beat on my chest and I was completely anxious. 

We both scanned the room, Noah's heart probably beating as much as mine, but everyone just stared at us blankly "can someone say something?" I spoke quietly glancing down at my toes I felt Noah reach for my hand and his fingers slid into my palm as he stroked my thumb.