22 - I'm Sorry

TRIGGER WARNING! If you get triggered by things such as
suicide or self harm read at your own risk <3

Word Count: 1723
Edited

Word Count: 1723Edited

******

 I was sitting next to Sadie on set while we watched Caleb and Joe do a scene, I had called an Uber since I was going to leave soon and needed a ride, I checked my phone for the 1000th time that day '4:35' finally! "Hey Sadie I need to go but I'll see you tomorrow?" she looked up and smiled warmly "yeah of course!" I grinned before turning and heading out the door.

 I needed to get changed before I met pearl so I went to the wardrobe trailer first. I walked up the steps and swung open the door "Hello?" I called out "I'm just gonna get changed!" A women with bright lilac hair emerged from the back "Of course honey just leave the clothes over there" she smiled sweetly pointing to a counter before disappearing behind a shelf of wigs again. Then my phone screen lit up with a notification -

Text: your Uber has arrived 

I quickly got changed into some black jeans, an Adidas top and a green jacket before pulling on my shoes. I dumped the blouse and jeans on the counter before grabbing my bag and walking out the door toward the parking lot. 

I jumped in the Uber and smiled at the driver "Charlie's Coffee House please" and with a nod we were off. 

15 minutes later we arrived and I quickly paid the driver before hopping out of the car and walking up to Charlie's, 'breath Y/N' I told myself before swinging open the door and letting my eyes scan the room. There. In a booth. Sat Pearl. I hadn't seen her in a while, she looked so skinny, like a stick, as if she hadn't eaten in months, but I took a deep breath before sauntering over to her and sliding into the seat that sat opposite Pearl. 

"Hey" "Hey" we both acknowledged each other, we sat in the booth not making eye contact for a couple minutes before pearl finally spoke "so... um I see you're kinda like famous now!"  I looked at her blankly "really Pearl?" she furrowed her eyebrows "well Y/N Y/L/N what do you want me to say eh?" is she serious right now?