21 - And Scene!

Word Count: 1051
Edited

Word Count: 1051Edited

******

first of all - a few things to clear up okay?

Y/N = Your name

Y/N/N = Your nickname

Y/L/N = your last name

Y/S/N = your ship name so for example if my name was Lucy the ship name would be 'Loah or Nucy', or something along those lines, basically mash your name with Noah's and see what happens 

the name of the character your playing in season three is Sarah Richardson

Cookie is your dog

your mother and father are divorced

yayyyy, got it? okay let's get on with the chapter!

NOAH'S POV

We had arrived on set and I was sitting in Will's house eating a sandwich while I waited for Y/N to come out from hair and makeup, Finn sat across from me taking videos for his instagram story, "heyyyyy theerrreeee its ya boiii Finnnnn and this is THE Noaaaaahhh Schnapppieeee" I raised my eyebrow and snorted "never do that again... ever" Finn laughed and stopped the video.

 "perfect" he giggled adding it to his story as i took another bite of my sandwich. "Watcha doing?" I turned around to see Y/N standing in the doorway dressed in a floral blouse and dark denim jeans plus a bright yellow scrunchie that tied her ponytail, even though it was a ridiculously outdated outfit she still managed to pull it off somehow 

"did you just quote isabella from phineas and ferb?, oh and you look like a grandma" Finn scoffed turning back to his phone, I watched as Y/N walked over to him, ruffled his hair and snatched his phone out of his hand.

 "HEY! give it back" he shouted, Y/N just laughed at him before running out the door with finn sprinting after her, that's when I got the notification 'finnwolfhardofficial started a live video' I chuckled to myself taking the last bite of my sandwich before clicking on the live.

 🔴 (LIVE)

"Hey guys, so i've stolen finnies phone because he was being rude about my outfit - THAT I HAVE TO WEAR! "She shouted turning back to Finn how you could see sprinting after her desperately in the distance, "Y/N give my phone back!" I watched as Y/N ducked behind a concrete slab and put her finger to her lips before switching the camera round so it faced the back instead of her.

 A few seconds passed before Finn came rearing around the corner and ran off down the street calling out Y/N's name, she faced the camera back to her and by now was laughing "you guys" she managed through giggles "he didn't even see me - I'm literally behind a 3 foot concrete slab like how did that boy just run past me" I smiled at her overjoyed expression on her face before commenting

Noahschnapp: coz ur a smol bean

Fanacc2: NOAHS ONNNN!!!

Random account 1: Wheres Noah?

Random account 2: did anyone else see Noah's comment - so cute!

Fanacc3: omg are they filming season three!

Fanacc4: They are on set, i repeat they are on set

Fanacc5: Finn is so blind aha

Random account 3: ugh i wish Y/N and Noah would just hurry up and date!

Therealcalebmclaughlin: Duffers are looking for you, TIME FOR YOUR SCEENEEEE

Fannacc6: omg Caleb is on too! what scene! why is he so excited! I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS

I looked up at Ross as he walked into the room "have you seen Y/N?" he asked "yeah she's coming now" I replied before looking back to the live. "Alright guys imma go now so yeah bye, wait how do I turn this off, ohh here we g-" 'this live has ended' I giggled as Finn ran into the room still freaking out "where is Y/N! I need my phone back!" 

"chill here's your precious phone" Y/N announced stepping into the room as she handed Finn his phone. "okay everyone get ready for the scene Y/N is FINALLY here" Ross said expressing the word 'finally'. I felt my cheeks blush because of the upcoming scene. We had been putting it off for weeks but it's actually time to do it now... I glanced up at Y/N who was now planted in front of me also possessing rosey cheeks.

YOUR POV

I bit my lip as I looked Noah in the eyes knowing what was about to happen, we had rehearsed this part a million times without the kiss but this time was different. this time we had to do it. we had to kiss ... in front of everyone. My thoughts faded into my breathing merging in with my heaving chest as my mind trailed off remembering the night before at the park.

 We lay on the wet grass laughing helplessly and I remember seeing Noah leaning in, I remember the burning feeling in my chest, I remember my hesitation before i felt his lips on mine in a sweet kiss. A gentle kiss ... a perfect kiss,

 my thoughts were interrupted as my mind snapped back to reality, Noah stood before me looking shyly at the ground as we had rehearsed earlier. I said my line wearily knowing what was coming next "But will I don't understand why you won't let me help" "because... Sarah, I don't want to hurt you and you know I can't help it if I do, I can't control it yet, I don't know how..." 

I knew I had to kiss him now, I could see Millie and Gaten out of the corner of my eye clutching each others fists tight to keep them from squealing and Sadie on the other side of the room watching excitedly shaking Dacre's shoulders. I gulped before focusing on Noah's eyes that simmered in the Florissant stage lights shining directly on us, My heart beat faster in my chest and the burning sensation came back before I drew a sharp breath and lent in planting my soft lips on his in an innocent kiss.

A//N yayyyyy it happened, I'm trying to update as much as possible so forgive me if it's not as much as you'd wish for, i hope you are enjoying them - don't be a ghost reader <3.