Chapter 27

HARRY'S POV

We had just got back to our hotel room, Niall had went to the bathroom and I was laying on our king size bed. After dinner we had wandered around the city and took some pictures. I smiled when I checked my phone, my new background was a picture of me and Niall. We had taken bunch of stupid selfies and we looked absolutely ridiculous in every single one of them.

I felt the bed dipping next to me as Niall was laying down. I turned my head and met his blue eyes. We stared at each others for quite some time, neither of us doing anything but just looking intensively into the other one's eyes. 

At some point, Niall started moving, ever so slowly getting closer to me. I leaned in and gently pressed my lips against his. My intention was to peck his lips for a few times but Niall scooped closer and his hand moved on the back of my neck, keeping me in place.

Once we started kissing more properly, things got heated almost immediately. Niall traced his tongue along my bottom lip and I let him explore my mouth. Suddenly, he pulled away and started kissing my neck while changing his position so he was straddling me.

I moaned when Niall sucked my neck, obviously creating a lovebite on my skin. I grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head and revealing his bare chest. I flipped us over so I was now on top of him, hovering over his body and placing open mouth kisses on his collar bones.

I pulled my own shirt away and leaned in to kiss Niall again, causing him to moan into the kiss when I pressed my lower region against his. I began to open the buttons of his pants, pulling them away. He was wearing black briefs and I could see he was hard.

I decided to tease him. My tongue traveled over his nipple before I went downwards, kissing his happy trail and playing with the waistband of his boxers. Niall groaned as if he was frustrated and I decided to just pull his boxers down and then hover over his body, placing kisses everywhere before meeting his lips once again.

Suddenly Niall flipped us over so he was back on straddling me. I gasped when his tongue went over my nipple. When he started teasing me, pulling my pants down painfully slow but not my boxers, I almost lost it. I was desperate for him and I was guessing he knew it, since he continued teasing me, placing kisses on my thighs.

"Niall," I whined and finally, he pulled my boxers down and tossed them on the floor. His teasing wasn't over because I felt his lips against my thigh before he gently bit the skin below my hip bone. I gasped loudly when he suddenly licked my tip that was already leaking precum. 

"Come here," I groaned when he took just my tip into his mouth. His teasing was too much and I felt like exploding so that was why I needed him to stop. Once his lips were back on mine, I kissed him hungrily, not hesitating to slip my tongue into his mouth. 

"Did you bring condoms?" Niall breathed against my lips.

I got up and went to my bag back. I grabbed a condom and a bottle of lube, and went back to bed. Although this was only my second time, I didn't feel nervous because this time, I knew exactly what I was doing.

I gently prepped Niall open, making sure I wasn't hurting him. He kept kissing me and judging by the sounds he was making, I was doing a good job at pleasuring him. Finally it began to feel like he was ready and I got my confirmation when he pulled away from our kiss and rolled the condom on me before adding some lube.

He connected our lips for a quick kiss before turning around and giving me a small grin. I hovered over his body and kissed his neck before moving my hips so that my tip was brushing against his entrance.