Chapter 49 - June

NIALL'S POV

"Babe, wake up." I heard Harry whispering to my ear and I groaned, trying to push him away and continue sleeping.

"Nialler," Harry whispered again and kissed my skin right below my ear, causing me to shiver.

Harry's lips never left my skin, instead he started placing small kisses down my neck and along my jawline. I was still half asleep but my body was enjoying his touch, and I turned around a little for better access to Harry.

I felt him gently biting my collarbone and then, sucking the skin above it as his hand traveled down my bare torso. I felt his hand brushing over my stomach before he reached the waistband of my boxers. He easily slipped his fingers inside my boxers and began teasing me, letting his fingers leave feathery touches against my now hard length.

I gasped when he ran his fingers up and down my length before he suddenly pulled my boxers down. I yanked my hips up to help him. I scooped closer to Harry and he slipped his arm underneath me, now holding me tightly against him while his hand wrapped around my length, beginning to pleasure me.

His thumb occasionally brushed over my tip and I began to feel like exploding any second. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Harry started lowering himself and only seconds later, he took me into his mouth.

That was all it took for me to go over the edge. I was panting heavily, my fingers tangled in Harry's hair. He kept me inside his mouth while I was coming down from my high and once I was back to reality, he moved back next to me and our eyes met.

"Morning," he gave me a grin.

"You're amazing," I breathed in amuse. I leaned in and pecked his lips for a few times.

"Happy anniversary baby," Harry mumbled against my lips before kissing me more properly.

"Is it our six month anniversary today?" I asked once we both pulled away a little.

"Well technically no but I was thinking, first of January should be our anniversary because that's when we exchanges I love yous for the first time," Harry explained with a small smile on his face.

"I agree," I returned the smile before wrapping my arm around his waist and pulling him closer to me.

"So we should celebrate today," Harry thoughtfully said.

"Maybe, but we should also study," I reminded him.

"Studying can wait one day," he gave me a lazy smile.

"Alright. What do you want to do today then?" I asked and kissed his cheek, leaving my lips lingering against his skin.

"Something fun and romantic," Harry answered and looked like he started doing some deep thinking.

"I know! Let's go for a picnic at the beach," he suddenly suggested and I immediately got excited.

"That sounds perfect," I mumbled against his skin before kissing it gently.

"Give me a kiss," Harry whispered.

"I just did," I playfully protested.

"On the lips you fool."

I laughed quietly before kissing him, this time on the lips like he had told me. We got a bit carried away with the kiss, which wasn't a surprise considering it was me and Harry and it was quite normal for us.

"Babe," I breathed against Harry's lips.

"I want you, now," I continued and Harry moaned, kissing me roughly.