11

You can deny,

You can fake your emotions,

But your heart will and will always choose the one that can make you happy,

The one that fits for you.

Daehwi and Guanlin had been close to each these past few days. They're always together, coming to school, eating lunch, going home,  Jihoon and Jinyoung pretended to be not bothered.

“lin, samuel told me I'm not cute. Is it true?” Daehwi asked with a pout, Guanlin chuckled and ruffled Daehwi's hair.

“Of course not, hwi. Samuel was just joking, He's just too chicken to tell you about the way he feels and how adorable you look through his eyes.” Guanlin replied while chuckling, Daehwi too, chuckled.

Jihoon and Jinyoung could hear their every conversation since they were sitting in the table next to daehwi and guanlin.

Jinyoung drank his water, annoyance was evident on his face. Jihoon didn't noticed, he was to immersed listening to Guanlin's deep voice.

“Samuel doesn't like me, linlin. He likes Somi, I think theyre in a relationship already.” Daehwi said and Guanlin nodded his head.

“ah. So that's why they're always together. But you're still adorable, though.”

“why thank you, you're handsome, too. No doubt, thats why tzuyu confessed to you.” Guanlin chuckled, Jihoon almost choked and suddenly like jinyoung, he felt annoyed. He basically murdered his food in annoyance but Jinyoung didn't cared. He was somehow relieved that Samuel has Somi.

“I don't like her though. I have a boyfriend, can't replace him.” Guanlin said with a smile on his face, Jihoon's breathe hitched. He felt guilty.

Yeah, even if samuel would ask me out, I'd turn down his proposal. I mean, duh. My boyfriend is a lot more handsome than him.” Daehwi answered proudly and Guanlin and him giggled.

Jinyoung clenched his fist and stood up. He picked Jihoon and his bag.

I have jihoon. I can't fucking feel happy about Daehwi's words. Jinyoung thought

“Let's go.” Jinyoung held Jihoon's hand, well more like gripped Jihoon's hands. Jihoon didn't care if his hands hurts, his mind was too fuzzy and his heart was going wild, all because of a certain gulliver guy.

This is wrong. Jihoon thought not even sure if being Jinyoung was the one that's wrong or feeling jovial about what Guanlin said, I mean he has Jinyoung, He loves Jinyoung, he cant feel happy about Guanlin's words- or so that's what he believes.