20

Author; eyyy let's loosen the angst up.
—♥

“Good morning!” Jinyoung greeted as soon as daehwi stepped out of his apartment, daehwi smiled at him.

“Good morning, have you eaten?” daehwi asked as they both made their way to school, jinyoung nodded his head.

“yeah, you?” daehwi smiled lightly and nodded his head, it's still quite awkward for him.

“well thats good, are you free today? After classes?” Jinyoung asked

“I was supposed to meet woojin today but he said that he's going on a date with seobbie, so yeah I think I'm free. Why?” Jinyoung smiled brightly

“great! Well, I was planning on taking you to han river, I heard there would be a fireworks display today!” Daehwi's eyes twinkled in happiness

“really?!” Jinyoung nodded his head and beamed while staring at daehwi.

“why are you looking at me like that?” daehwi queried with a perplexed expression.

Jinyoung shook his head while smiling “nothing, its just that you're really beautiful when you're smiling.”

“just when I'm smiling?”

“of course not, you're beautiful by just breathing but seeing you smile just captivates me. I regret making you lose your smile and putting you in a deep pain.” Jinyoung said and daehwi could feel his sincereness.

“you did. You were a jerk.” daehwi huffed.

“I know but I'm gonna change and I'm gonna fix what I broke.” Jinyoung said

“Good cause I'm rooting for you. ” daehwi patted his head making him stop walking and touch his head while smiling fondly.

“yah! Hurry up we're gonna be late!” jinyoung grinned and ran after daehwi who's giggling and jinyoung thought that daehwi was shining beautifully.

“wait up!”

“wahh I'm excited!” daehwi was acting all giddy and it's such a cute sight for jinyoung.

“you didn't even helped me with these.” jinyoung complained while carrying daehwi and his bag also the foods they bought at the convenience store.

Daehwi grinned “that's your punishment. ” jinyoung chuckled “whatever.”

Jinyoung put the foods down at the grass also their bags then he removed his own blazer and gestured daehwi to sit on it.

“what? No. I have my own blazer I can use it.” daehwi rejected but jinyoung pulled him and made him sit.

“geez.” Daehwi pouted and jinyoung grinned, he opened the plastic and took out some junk foods and drinks. He opened a potato chip and a soda then handed it to daehwi who smiled at him.

“we were like this before.” daehwi pointed out and jinyoung nodded his head while drinking a soda.

“we were but I ruined everything.”

“but you're gonna change and fix everything.” daehwi answered.

Jinyoung glanced at him. “of course, I can't afford to lose you, again.”

you won't if you treat me right.” and as daehwi said that the sky was filled with shining colors.

“wahh it's so beautiful!” daehwi exclaimed with a smile, eyes shining.

jinyoung didn't bothered looking up, Lee Daehwi was a more breathtaking view than the fireworks.

Indeed it is, darling.”

—♥
Have you seen the idol producer's theme song? Justin and zhengting are there! Zhengting got A while justine got B. lets support them ♥ it will be officially aired on January 19th

If pd101 has 'nayana' idol producer ha 'ei ei' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hey you hey you hey pick me ei ei♪