22

Author; :-)))))) 👇

—♠
Daehwi returned home tired and when he entered his apartment, someone pulled him and their lips met.

Daehwi smiled through the kiss, “I missed you. How was your day?” he asked and daehwi giggled.

“I missed you, too. And my day went smooth, our plan is going smooth.” Guanlin chuckled and pinched daehwi's nose.

“that's good. Jihoon actually believed that I still want back into my life. Foolish.” Daehwi removed his coat and smirked.

“jinyoung was no different.” Guanlin smiled and pulled daehwi into his arms and kissed daehwi's head.

“I love you.”

“I love you more.”

Jinyoung and Jihoon coincidentally entered the school gate at the same time. They awkwardly looked at each other.

“uhm.” jihoon trailed and jinyoung smiled lightly at him.

“hey, I heard your fixing your relationship with guanlin?” Jinyoung asked and jihoon nodded his head slowly.

“y-yeah, I heard you and daehwi are, too.” Jinyoung smiled happily as he nodded his head.

“yeah, finally. Friends? no hard feelings?” jinyoung asked and jihoon chuckled.

“friends. No hard feelin-”

“yah guanlinie stop! Were on public!” a familiar voice and giggle made jihoon and jinyoung turn their heads only to see guanlin and daehwi holdig each others hands as guanlin keeps stealing kisses on daehwi's cheek.

“g-guanlin?” “d-daehwi?”

Guanlin and daehwi looked at jihoon and jinyoung with wide eyes but recovered quickly.

A sickeningly sweet smiles formed into their lips. Guanlin went to jihoon's side as daehwi to jinyoung.

“hey jinyoungie~”

“honey.”

Jihoon and Jinyoung glared at daehwi and guanlin.

“dont call me that, what the fuck was that?” Jihoon angrily spat at guanlin who feigned innocence.

“what what?” Guanlin asked with a smile and jihoon's eyes flashed pain.

“dont act like you don't know what you just did, Guanlin. How dare you!”

“I- I trusted you daehwi. But what the fuck?”

Daehwi and Guanlin laughed and guanlin pulled daehwi away from jinyoung and wrapped an arm around his waist.

“you want the truth? Well, you see. Daehwi and I have been dating for almost a week now, ever since that prom night crap we decided to try to date each other and guess what? We clicked perfectly. Revenge is so sweet, isn't it?”

—end

kidding 😂