18

Jinyoung sulked around his room, he's been like that for a week now, ever since daehwi broke up with him, he felt dying. Everything just hurts and that's when he realized he fucked up, big time.

He should've treated daehwi right,

He should've loved daehwi the way he should be loved,

He should've made daehwi happy and not made him suffer.

There were too many regrets and jinyoung didn't know what to do. He contemplated whether to go to daehwi and begged for forgiveness and if daehwi won't forgive him then he should just do everything to take his baby back.

Jinyoung groaned and decided to take a bath, he entered the bathroom and winced when he saw his reflection. Messy, broken and a bastard who hurt daehwi.

I'm sorry daehwi...

He took a bath, changed into something casual and finally decided to go to daehwi.

He rushed to daehwi's apartment and almost broke the doorbell from pressing it too many times until a gloomy daehwi opened the door.

“what do you wan- w-what are y-” before daehwi could finish what he was saying, jinyoung jump unto him. Making the both of them fall on the ground.

“daehwi-ya, I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-” jinyoung continuously apologized while crying and daehwi was, too.

“I- I was a jerk! I was a fool, I promised to love you but all I did was to hurt you b-but I regret everything now! I- I want you back darling, comeback to me please.” Jinyoung was practically begging but he didn't care, begging was nothing than to be able to call daehwi as his again.

“j-jinyoung I-”

Jihoon gloomily looked at the sky, it was raining hard and jihoon didnt brought an umbrella. Great, just great. Now the sky is weeping with me.

Jihoon smiled bitterly, he remembered the first encounter he had with guanlin. It was like this, too. Raining.

why does it had to rain today? Ugh.” Jihoon complained and stomped his feet on the ground but regretted doing so, it only made him more wet.

jihoon cursed and was about to just walk under the rain, not caring if he would go home all soaked up when an umbrella shielded him from the rain.

“what-”

I'm sorry but you look like you didn't had an umbrella so since I have one, I thought, maybe we could share?” a boy with large round eyes, pale skin, reddish lips and was definitely taller than him offered and jihoon blinked his eyes in shock.

“why would you help a stranger? didn't your parents warned you about strangers? What if I'm a killer and kill you, huh?” the said boy laughed heartily at jihoon's words.

“my parents warned me and you a killer? Nah ya too cute for that.” Jihoon gasp in disbelief.

“you're crazy.” Jihoon said and the guy chuckled.

“no. I'm guanlin, you?” Guanlin said with a smile and jihoon rolled his eyes but nonetheless smiled back.

“I'm jihoon, park jihoon.”

Jihoon shook his head and was about to ran under the rain when an umbrella shielded him from the rain and a voice that made jihoon want to cry.

“you didn't brought an umbrella, again? W-want to share?”