17

Daehwi sniffed and cuddled up to guanlin who's just as broken as he is.

“did we- did we made the right choice?” daehwi asked in a cracking voice and guanlin patted his head.

“I dont know, hwi. but we let them go for them to be happy and for us to be free from pain.” guanlin whispered and bit his lips to prevent himself from crying.

“but the pain we felt only tripled.” daehwi said and sobbed, guanlin swallowed the lump on his throat, the sides of his eyes are burning, he wants to cry so he did.

“i-its only for a while, we will get over them soon.” guanlin answered but deep down he knew he wouldn't be getting over park jihoon. He loved the older so much.

“I don't think I can get over him, lin. I-I love him so much.” daehwi weeped and gripped guanlin's suit.

Guanlin wanted to say the same but remained silent, he's afraid that once he opened his mouth nothing but sobs would escape it.

As they are weeping suddenly jaehwan, guanlin's neighbor, started singing and guanlin wanted to shove the microphone down on his throat.

Let me hold you
for the last time
Its the last chance to feel again
But you broke me
Now I can't feel anything ♪

Daehwi cried harder as the song's lyrics pierced through his demised heart.

When I loved you
Its so untrue
I can't even convince myself
When I'm speaking
Its the voice of someone else

Oh it tears me up
I tried to hold on but it hurts too much
I tried to forgive but it's not enough
To make it all okay

God knows how much pain they went through, how long they held on and became fools for love, hoping one day everything would be okay.

You can't play our broken strings
You can't feel anything
That your heart don't want to feel
I can't tell you something that ain't real

Broken strings, that's what they all have now. Guanlin and daehwi wanted to act like its not affecting them, they wanted to act like they don't love them anymore, but like the songs lyrics, you can't feel anything that your heart doesn't want you too feel.

Oh the truth hurts
And lied worse
I can't like it anymore
And I love you a little less than before ♪

Guanlin bitterly smiled for his feelings for jihoon didn't wavered instead his feelings for jihoon grows stronger a little bit more everyday.

Oh what are we doing
We are turning into dust
Playing house in the ruins of us

Running back through the fire
When there's nothing left to say
Its like chasing the very last train
When it's too late

daehwi wanted to say that their relationship still has a chance but no, everything is done and he has no choice but to forget jinyoung now.