epilogue

—revenge is so sweet, isn't it?” Jihoon fell on the ground while crying, jinyoung stood there with tears forming into his eyes.

If only I treated him rigt from the start,

If only I gave him the love he truly deserved,

If only I didn't made that stupid mistake that resulted in killing him,

If only.

“and cut! That's a wrap, you did well guys!” the director shouted and guanlin and daehwi quickly went to their lovers and wiped their tears.

“hush baby. It's just an act.” Guanlin whispered in jihoon's ear who still can't stop crying.

“I- I know it's just that what if things like this really happens? I- I-” Guanlin kissed jihoon on the lips and chuckled.

“that will never happen.”

“jinyoungie, you did well~” daehwi praised and hugged jinyoung who smiled softly at him.

“you did, too. Daehwi, promise me that that shit won't happen to us in real life?” daehwi smiled and nodded his head. “I promise, hope to die.”

“god, I love you so much.” Jinyoung whispered and kissed daehwi fully on the lips, who smiled and kissed back.

“I love you more. ”

“so, the movie went well. Your fans loved the movie and many people cried watching it. It was a successful movie, what are your thoughts about it?” the reporter asked them and guanlin was the one who answered.

“the movie was really good, it really was. And the movie won't be successful without our fans, so I would like to thank the fans for supporting us, it was an amazing experience for all of us.” guanlin answered with a smile.

“I heard you all of you guys are dating? Is it true?” Guanlin and Jihoon smiled at each other, so did daehwi and jinyoung. They all answered in chorus.

“yes, we are.”

“is it true? Its not just a media play right?” one of the reporters asked and jinyoung and guanlin chuckled as they pulled their lovers to kiss. Thousands of camera clicks and blinding flashes erupted, desperate to photograph the picturesque scene in front of them.

the truth is in infront of you, its either you believe it or not but what we have for each other is real. no lies, just pure honest feelings.”

The ending sucks, I know. Kill me now. ㅠㅠ

We reached 600+ reads as we reached the end, omfg Im so happy I could cry 😭💖

To everyone who had been with me,

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

I will be forever grateful for your love and support,

neomu saranghae~ 😭💖