Ch. 1

Hanzo Woke up in his large bed, with big fluffy blankets and pillows, to the light shining through his large bedroom window. He wiped his eyes and felt a little paw touching his thigh. He looked and saw his cat climbing on him for attention.

He smiled, since he so adored this cat. It was a calico cat, and reminded him of a Koi fish.

"Ah, hello, Koko." He said, picking up the cat after sitting up. He pet the cat, and looked around his room. Sighing after seeing his husband was gone. He didn't mind being alone, but his Husband was always out at work. Gone for days, sometimes weeks. Coming back to make love with hanzo for a couple days, occasionally they would go out on a date. So the only thing closest to Hanzo besides his brother, was his cat.

He finally got out of bed, stretching and yawning, making his way into the kitchen. He made himself some coffee, and some breakfast, remembering to feed his cat in between. He wandered the house, deciding to go for a morning swim.

Hanzo wasn't as close with his Husband as most couples would be. In fact, he didn't really even love his husband. He needed American Citizenship in order to see his brother, who had moved to the states for his job. And without his brother back in Japan, he couldn't afford to live on his own, if he'd even want to live such a lonely life.

So Hanzo found a rich older man, and settled down nicely. Sure the sex was okay, but his husband wasn't the best person on the planet. He was a really good business man, and worked against the good.

As Hanzo took off his robe to go into the pool, he played some music, and untied his hair, letting it flow into the water as he swam. He enjoyed the cool water early in the morning.

When Hanzo was done swimming, he loosely let his fluffy robe hang off him, as he walked around the garden to dry off. He noticed a familiar face coming up to his garden. It was one of the gardeners, Hannah.

"Excuse me, Sir?" She said. Hanzo greeted her with a smile. Though he didn't get along with many people, Hannah was always nice company.
"Hello, hannah. What can I do for you, dear? And you can just call me Hanzo, remember?"

Hannah looked at little nervous, but spoke. "So, Hanzo, I'm going to be gone for a couple months due to family business, so there will be another gardener here while I'm gone. I know your husband is always gone, so I thought to let you know about it before hand, that way you don't think the new gardener is a robber or something." She smiled, twiddling her thumbs.

"That is fine, take care of what you need to. I will miss our chats while you are away. Is that all?" He asked.

"Yes, that's it! Ill be seeing you, Hanzo. And oh! Your mail is here." She said, pointing towards the mailbox. Hanzo thanked her, and waved goodbye to her. He got the mail and walked inside, separating his husbands mail from his own. All he received was junk mail, but looked at it anyways.

Once he was finished looking through the mail, he decided to call his brother.

His cat rubbed against his leg as he started walking to his closet to get some clothes, and as he called his brother.

"Koko, don't do that. One day you'll trip me!" He said, laughing.

"Who's koko?" He heard coming from his phone.

"Oh, Hello, Genji. Its just my cat" He said, searching through his closet.
"Hey, bro. Whats up?" Hanzo found a pair of pants and threw them on his bed.
"Are you busy? Im really bored." He said, looking for a shirt.
"Im off of work today, so yeah. Im pretty free. Why do you ask?"
Hanzo threw one of his shirts onto the bed and began looking for underwear.

"Lets get lunch." He said, finding some underwear, and going into his bathroom. "Sweet. Ill come get you, what time?" Genji asked.
"Hmmm, like thirty minutes?" He estimated. "No problem. Ill text you when I'm here." Said Genji.

"Alright, see you in a bit." After that he hung up, and got into the shower.