Ch7

Hanzo heard a car pulling in the driveway. A rush of happy came over him. He didn't know if he was happy to see James, or happy for James to take him out. Either way, he didn't feel like this often, so he savored the moment.

James walked in, and Hanzo greeted him with a big hug and a kiss. James showered Hanzo with gifts from other countries. A teddy bear from Sweden, and chocolate from Switzerland.

"It smells wonderful in here, honey." James said, taking off his coat, and Hanzo grabbed it from him to hang it up, and noticed Jesse's coat was still hanging up. He started freaking out and had to come up with a plan. He made sure James wouldn't look in the direction of the coat rack and gave him some dinner, in front of the chair facing away from it.

"I made your favorite. And thank you for the gifts, dear. They're so thoughtful." Hanzo said. "Only the best for my trophy Boy." Said James, cutting up his food. Hanzo started to make his own plate of food. "You know what, let's go to my friends club tonight. He knows I'm in town, and said he'd get us a private booth." (IDK how bars work I'm 17 LMAO) "sounds good honey. How about 8?" He said. He found a plan, so he acted like his stomach hurt. "I'll be back, I uh- I just have to use the bathroom." He said. He ran to the coat rack and into his restroom. He had his own room and restroom for when he was home alone. His husband and him only shared a room when he was there. So Hanzo stuffed Jesse's coat under his sink, and flushed the toilet to seem inconspicuous. His Heart was racing. He caught a whiff of Jesse's scent. Cigars and whiskey and cheap deodorant and coffee. Hanzo felt his Heart race. He smacked himself out of it, and washed his face. He walked out of the bathroom and returned to the dining room with a smile.

"How do you like it, dear?" Hanzo asked, sitting down to start eating. James smiled and chewed before speaking "you know how to treat man." He said. Hanzo smiled and looked down at his plate. He ate slowly as he thought more about the club. "I'm glad you like it."

Usually when they go clubbing, they take one of his husbands fancy cars to a bougie club. They get a private booth, and fancy whiskeys and Champaign that could pay for someone's rent. They drink and Hanzo wears fancy, revealing clothing with expensive earrings and rings and even wears a little bit of make up. Getting showered with more gifts, deserts, and sometimes pocket money. Usually at the end of the night they end up drunk fucking. And Hanzo wakes up the next morning with a headache and a strange craving for Mexican food. Sometimes James is there, sometimes he's not. His business is really popular outside the US, so he only gets a little bit of time with him. Hanzo doesn't mind too much though. He's already aware of the fact he's a trophy husband and a stay at home one at that.

He just always felt alone though. That's the one downside to having married a rich old man. He couldn't relate to him. But he could just sit there and be pretty.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by his husband calling his name. "Hanzo." Said James, now finished with his food. "I got you something else. I didn't want to give it to you until you got ready for tonight though since I won't be able to see you in it tomorrow."

This gave Hanzo the impression that 1) it was a piece of clothing, and 2) his husband was leaving again In the morning. Most likely before Hanzo usually wakes up.

James left to get something out of his car, and brought back a Gucci bag. "Here, my dear. Something cute for you." He said, handing the bag to Hanzo. Hanzo opened it excitedly and pulled out a pair of black high wiasted shorts that had the signature Gucci stripes on the side. He also pulled out a black bralette to match. Hanzo was flustered because this was more revealing than anything he'd normally wear. "Oh my gosh, this-this is so nice, James." He smiled. "Do you think it would match my little fur coat?" He asked, chuckling. He wanted to wear something over the small outfit considering he was a little uncomfortable about it. But he would be okay with wearing it under something.