Ch6

When Hanzo And Jesse finished the lunch Hanzo had made for them, Jesse thanked him immensely. "Now that just about done it for sure." Jesse said, talking about the food. Though Hanzo didnt quite understand at first, But eventually caught on to what he meant.

Once the dishes were put away, And the pair had settled back into the living room, Jesse decided to speak his mind.

"So, Why does a rich man like yourself not have a car to drive to the store?" Hanzo found the cowboy very bold But wasn't bothered by the question.

Hanzo smiled to himself, But it was fake. "I never learned how to drive" He started, "I was very young when I moved here with my brother. And I met my husband when I was 18. I never needed a car, Because I was always at home, And didn't do much." He continued, subtly dropping his fake smile. "But then James started going international with his business. He started leaving a lot, so I never had anyone to teach me." Then he stopped. He turned toward Jesse, And realized he had overshared. He felt embarassed, And looked away. "S-sorry. I shared too much-" he said, But was cut of by Jesse.

"Oh, don't pay no mind to it. I can teach ya if ya want." Jesse then realized what he said, But it was too late to take it back.

Hanzo blushed But didn't show it, and then he shuffled in his seat.
"I could never. I wouldn't want to bother you. But thank you nonetheless." Hanzo said.
"Oh, don't worry. I insist. But if ya really don't want to, I won't force ya to do nothin." Said Jesse, with an assuring grin. Hanzo stayed silent for a moment before he nodded his head.

"Alright, Mr. McCree. I would like to take you up on that offer sometime." Hanzo said. He and Jesse smiled, But Then turned away from each other, looking at the TV.

Jesse then stood up, And excused himself to the bathroom. Hanzo went to wash the dishes they had left in the sink. He couldn't think right. His mid was racing.

"Now of all days?" He thought to himself. "James will be home any time now, and There's another man in your house?? What will he think if he sees Jesse in here??"

"U-um excuse me?" Jesse said, calmly. "I realize I gotta go now. Boss will have my head if I don't report back to him soon."

Hanzo was startled, But quickly recovered. "It is no worry. I realize my husband will be home soon, so I should prepare everything for when he gets back." Hanzo said.

"Alright then, I'll see myself out. Thank you again, for lunch. Have A mighty fine day, Mr. Shimada." Jesse said, before letting himself out. Hanzo listened as he heard the truck drive away.

He found this as a predicament, for he hadn't felt this way about another man before. Not even James. Sure, at first when James was sweet and complimemted him all the time, And showered him with gifts. But as soon as they got married, he had stopped showing that affectionate side of himself. Hanzo was the stay at home and don't make friends type. His closest friends are the ones who work on the land, Like Hanna, And now Jesse. And his brother And brother in law.

But Jesse... Jesse made Hanzo feel something. Even if they hadn't even met that long ago. Maybe It was a cause of Hanzo's limited human interaction. Maybe It was just stupid.

Hanzo spent the rest of the time cleaning and cooking for when James got home. He thought koko was trying to help him clean, even though she ended up making more of a mess while attempting to do so. But he couldn't stop thinking about that damn cowboy...