Ch. 2

Genji drove up to the restaurant and parked his car. He and Hanzo headed inside.

"So, brother", the younger one spoke, "how are things at your place?" He said, opening the door. He and Hanzo walked in, and asked the young man at the counter for a table for two. They had to wait a couple minutes.

"Things are fine, I guess. I just get a little lonely is all."

Then the young man led them to the table. "Can I get you guys something to drink?" He asked. They told him what they wanted to drink and he disappeared into the kitchen. The two spoke while flipping through the menus.

"I thought you liked being alone." Genji questioned.

"Yes, its true, but it gets boring after so much time alone." Hanzo sighed, resting his head in his palm. "To be honest, I'm not sure I'm even in love with him anymore. I actually don't think I ever truly was."

Genji shook his head slightly and sighed. "Brother, you know I could have let you stay with me and Zen. We have plenty of space." He said, tapping his fingers on the table.

"That's a very kind gesture, but its fine. I wouldn't want to trouble you." Hanzo lowered his voice. "I mean, he isn't too bad in bed, and I do like money." Genji held his hand up to Hanzos face. "Woah, I didn't need to know all that, bro."

Hanzo chuckled and shook his head. "We're adults, Genji. It happens." Genji just shook his head. As if on cue, the Waiter appeared with thier drinks, and took thier order. He took thier menus and again, disappeared into the kitchen.

"So, enough about me", Hanzo started, "How are things between you and Zenyatta?" He asked, taking a drink of his tea.

"Things are going well. We go out almost every weekend, unless he's working. Mostly to the cinema or out for dinner." He said, smiling.

"That's good. You know, the two of you should be married in the future." Hanzo said, smiling at his brother. He knew by the way he had seen the two that they were almost made for each other. As if they were made to balance each other out. Genji started to blush at the comment. He always thought it would be nice if he and Zenyatta got married.

"You think so?" He said, staring down at his feet, twirling his straw in his drink.
"Definately." Said Hanzo, who had also drifted his eyes to the waiter he spotted across the room with his and Genji's orders.

"Shit, clear the table-" Started Hanzo, as he began moving things out of the way to make room for the food.

The waiter got to the table and set the food down for the two brothers. "Thank you." They said in unison, and began eating.

______________________________

Genji dropped Hanzo off at his house, and thanked him for the food. "No problem, brother. Keep in touch." He said, before exiting the car, and getting into his house.

He was greeted with his Cat purring at his feet again. He bent down to pet her, and saw his mail was knocked down onto the floor. He shook his head. "You clumsy kitten." He said, picking them up. "At least you didn't tear them up." He said, re-separating them. He then remembered about the gardener who would be there and decided to call his husband about it.

He informed him on the phone, and talked with his husband for 20 minutes before he hung up and sighed. "He means well." He said to his cat, who was sitting on his lap. He pet her and turned on some TV. "He will be home in a couple days. Do you think he'd like me to cook him something?" He said, as if the cat could reply to him. And while watching TV, he eventually fell asleep.