Ch 3

Hanzo woke up after his unintentional nap, and wiped drool from his face. He made a face of disgust as he wiped it. "Why are humans so gross?" He said, laughing at himself, and getting up to rinse his face. He could hear his kittens footsteps behind him.

He hummed softly while he rinsed and dried his face, and decided to change into something more comfortable. He simply put on some black sweat pants and a shirt that was a little baggy on him, putting his hair into a comfortable bun, instead of the uptight one he usually does.

He felt his stomach grumble, and decided to look at the time. "8 pm already? I slept the whole day." He said, mocking a shocked face to his kitten. He pet her and walked into the kitchen, scanning his cupboards and fridge for food to make. He just went with cereal. He decided to check his phone while eating his cereal to see if anybody had called or messaged him. The only notifications he had were unimportant emails.

He set down his phone, and his kitten was meowing loudly at him. He looked over to see her bowl was empty. He got up and put more food into her bowl. "Honestly, koko. How could a tiny cat like you eat so much? Someday you're going to be a fat cat." He said, chuckling and petting her as she ate the cat food.

He began to wash his bowl when he heard his phone buzzing. It only buzzed twice, so he assumed it was just a text. He noticed the text was from Hannah.

"Hey, just going to let you know the new gardener will be here on Saturday." He read. It was currently Thursday. He looked at Koko, who wasn't paying attention due to her eating her food. He sighed and wondered about the new gardener.

'What do they look like? Will they dislike me? Would they be kind? Will they even talk to me at all?' These thoughts ran through his mind, until he snapped himself out of it. "Im sure it will be fine." He reassured himself.

He finished washing his bowl, and the rest of the dishes he had in his sink. He decided to lay down and watch some tv in his room. He didn't fall asleep until nearly 3 in the morning.

(This ones short, but next chapter will be longer, I promise. This is mostly a filler chapter, but ya know.)