Chapter 1

"Rysse come here. I have to tell you something" Rachel calls. My name is Rysse Lake, I have medium length blonde hair and I have blue eyes. I'm a freshman in college and share a dorm with my best friend Rachel. Rachel has long dark brown hair and blue gray eyes.

When I walk around campus I'm lost just like a deer in headlights. I haven't been myself since the incident and don't know if I will ever be the same. Losing someone who means the world to you hurts.

"Rachel what did you want?" I asked her. "We're going out tonight!" She says happy as if she's about to start jumping. I just stand there frozen nothing to say for about two minutes. Go out, tonight, I mean yeah it's been a year but me and him were in love. I don't think I'm ready to move on.

Rachel looks worried "what" she asks "I don't know if it's good idea that I go out yet" I say finally finding the words to say. "Come on Rysse, you haven't been out with someone is over a year . Please it will be fun, I have the perfect guy for you." "Fine" I say letting out a big sigh. "I will go" I know I shouldn't go but I would do anything for my best friend.

It was about five o'clock and Rachel comes into my room looking for something and whispering to herself. Finally she says with a smile " they're going to be here in a hour." "Okay" is all I say before I ask " what's his name?" "Chad." I don't respond and continue to get ready. I put on some high waisted jean shorts and a cute patterned crop top.

Rachel doesn't hang out with the greatest of people but maybe chad is different.

An hour had past and there was a obnoxiously loud knock on the door. I jump when I hear it. Ever since the incident I have been startled easier. Rach quickly runs to the door and I follow behind. Two muscular men walk through the door. Rachel says "Rysse Chad, Chad Rysse." "Hel-" Chad cuts me off, "Whatever you're hot and that's all that matters. Let's go." I have a bad feeling about tonight.

I had no idea where we were going but I trusted Rachel. All the sudden we turn into this parking lot with tons of colorful lights and loads of people. As I get out of the car and walk to the entrance the scent of alcohol fills my nose and someone blows a puff of smoke they were smoking making me cough.

When we got inside the boys went to the bar and Rachel and I went to find a table for four. Once we did I sat down. I look back to see Chad holding two drinks. When he arrives to the table he sets one drink down in front of me. I asked him "Is there any alcohol in this?" "Why would I give a 19 year old a alcoholic drink!" He snaps. I take a sip and can feel the alcohol enter my body but I kept drinking it.

Its been 30 minutes and I have had 5 drinks. He got me drunk off my ass. All of the sudden I am being pulled by my arm onto the dance floor. He pulls my hips to his and starts to move. I tried fighting but it didn't work, he was too strong. I finally yelled "STOP!" The people around us looked back but then went back to what they were doing except one. He was blonde from what I could see in my blurry vision. "What are you doing you stupid ass I got you drunk for a reason now grind on me!" He snaps back. "NO I will never grind on you in a million years!" "WHAT" he yells "No one tells me no" before I could do anything I feel his fist hit my face and I fell hard to the floor.

Before I lost complete consciousness, I saw a blonde boy yelling and them throwing punches back and fourth at each other. Then everything went black.