Chapter 4

As soon as I get inside my dorm I pull out my phone and text Niall.

*Hey Niall I'm inside*

Within a minute niall texts back.

*Thats good! So tomorrow I'm going to pick you up at 6.*

*Okay, what should I wear*

*something comfortable*

*Okay see you then Niall*

* See you then :)*

I take my phone into my room and put it on the charger because it's almost dead. After that I look at the time, it's noon. It feels so much later than the clock said. I go downstairs turn on the tv and decide I am going to watch a movie. As I look through my movies I come across one of my favorite Disney movies from when I was younger, High School Musical.

I don't watch it because I wasn't in the mood but then I come across another movie, A Walk to Remember. I decide to watch it. I know it's really sad so I go grab a tissue box. Before I start it someone walks in. It was Rachel. "Oh hey Rach" "hey what you watching" "A Walk to Remember" "I love that movie can I watch with you?!" She asks "yeah totally" then she says to me "Sorry about the other night I was just trying to-" "it's fine rachel I met someone else" I say smiling. "Really, well that's something we will have to talk about after the movie!" She says and we laugh.

After the movie the tissue box was three quarters of the way gone. Rachel and I laughed at the fact that there were not many left. As I look over at the time it's about 4:30. "Rachel you wanna order pizza?" "YES!"she says. I get up to grab my phone and see someone tried calling me. It was an unknown number, so probably some sales person. I pick up my phone and dial in the pizza place. When they pick up I place in my order and hang up. I walk back out into the living room and see someone else sitting on the couch across from rachel. When they turn around I see who it is. It's Chad. Before He says anything I say "Chad you need to leave!" "I came to say-" "leave Chad I don't ever want to see you again!" "But" "no but's, leave!" "Fine, I'll leave but just remember that little Irish boy doesn't care about you so don't even think he does!" "Shut the hell up and get out of our dorm!" I say and he finally leaves. Maybe because he doesn't have alcohol in his system, he didn't punch me or hurt me like last time. All he is to me is a cocky ass and only cares about himself.

The door bell rings and I know it's the pizza guy. When I open the door I hand him the money and take my pizza. "Rachel pizzas here!" "Yay!"

When we got finished with the pizza I put the leftovers in the fridge and sat down watching tv. Just classic reruns of friends. When friends was over I look at the clock and it says ten. I decide to go to bed because I don't want to be tired tomorrow with Niall.