Chapter 7

Niall's POV

The question runs through my head "How do you know Alex?", We lay in complete silence for a good two minutes. Then I finally find something to say, "Well, um, Alex he was my best friend and I met him in soccer. We were on the same soccer team for about four years and he would always talk about this one girl but he would never let me meet her. I mean i would never steal my best friends girlfriend because that's wrong. How do you Alex?" She says nothing.

Rysse's POV

What do I tell him. Do I just tell him the truth or will he break my heart for being his ex girlfriend. I mean I was going to tell him but what if he changes his mind. Whatever I'm just going to say it!

"Well Niall I went to school with him and I was also his, um, his girlfriend. I know I should have asked sooner." I say almost about to cry because Niall doesn't say anything for awhile. Finally Niall says something "What happened to Alex?"

That questions burns through my skin everytime someone asks me but I am going to tell him. "Well he was shot, at school. He made some kind of deal or something, but he wouldn't tell me and I wish he would have." I tell him and I start to cry. "Rysse, no please dont cry, you didn't have to tell me. Look at me, rysse please." I look up at Niall to see a worried look on his face. His eyes fill with tears but none that have fallen down.

I feel the heat between us when we look into eachothers eyes. I feel like we are meant to be. "Niall I am sorry I told you, I didn't want to cry it just happened." "Rysse it's okay to cry. Believe me because there is nothing you can say or do that would make me want to leave you. You are so beautiful, funny, and sweet, and there is nothing I wouldn't do for you." "That made me feel 10 times better because I know guys that would leave me. Niall, you are amazing and the best boyfriend ever." We lean into eachother and kiss. It's a heated kiss though. When his lips touch mine, it's like my body was on fire. My hand's run down his back but then he pulls away. I know he wants more but stops it. "We better get some sleep beautiful" He says. "Okay goodnight Niall" "Goodnight" He whispers something under his breath but I could quite hear it I wish I could have.