Chapter 8

Niall’s POV

“Damn” I whisper under my breath. I wanted more than to just kiss her and I felt like she did too but i had to stop. I want the moment to be perfect, not when she is sad. 

I could not fall asleep for anything that night. I laid there holding her in my arms retaining everything that happened between her and Alex. Knowing that Rysse was the girl Alex was talking about. The girl he would never let me meet. Now I know why because she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I want to see her every minute of everyday but I'm wondering if there is anything she has not told me about. Anymore secrets that she just keeps bundles up inside her. Maybe in the morning I will find out and ask questions.

In the morning when I wake up Rysse isn't there. Did she go home? Did she just go down stairs? A million questions ran through my mind scared that she didn't want to be here.

I decide to look around upstairs and i don't see her but I am praying she didn't leave because I need her to stay here. I don't want her to leave because she's nervous or scared. I want her to feel comfortable here and have her feel secure, but I want to be the one to make her feel that way not my house. I want to keep her safe through everything. 

I head downstairs praying that she's there. I say her name loudly but still no reply. "Rysse!" "Rysse!" This can't be true it can't be. Where would she have gone? I drove her to my house last night, So how would she be able to leave. 

Shit! Maybe she took my car! 

I run over to my garage to see if my car was gone but it wasn't. She must be here! She must! I look around one more time and finally I hear movement coming from outside. I look out side and there she is sitting there with a cup of coffee in her hand sitting in one of the patio chairs.

Rysse's POV

I got up early because I couldn't sleep. I had a lot on my mind. I wonder if I should have told Niall more secrets I have never told him right then and there. I trust him so much so I should and I will. 

So I get out of Niall's bed carefully not to wake him up. I walk down stairs slowly to not make any noise. I then walk over to his coffee maker, got a cup out of the cabinet, and pour myself a cup. After that I walk over to Niall's backyard and open the door to head out. I pulled out a chair to sit down to think of how to tell Niall that i have kept so many secrets from him because I was scared of what he would think. I just want him to understand, to be willing to understand at the most. 

I hear Niall yelling my name behind my thoughts, but I push it to the side and think of something to say when he actually notices me out here.