Chapter 5

I wake up at about 10:30, remembering that today is the day I'm going to hang out with Niall. As I think about it a smile grows on my face. I get up out of my bed and look outside. It's kinda cloudy but maybe it will clear up. I walk out of my room and head to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I open the fridge and decide to make eggs and toast.

After breakfast I look at the time and it's almost 11:00. I have a while until Niall comes and picks me up. I head to my room to grab my phone and go back to watch some tv. As I sit down on the couch, I grab the remote on the coffee table and turn on the tv. I flip through the channels and see nothing on, so I just sit on the couch and looking through my phone.

I was watching vines and all the sudden I get a text. It was from Niall.

*Hey Rysse, I'm really excited for tonight remember wear something comfortable :)*

*Don't worry Niall I didn't forget :)*

*Good don't forget 6:00 I will be there*

*Okay see you then*

*yeah you will ;)*

I laugh at his last text and look at the time. It's almost 1:00 so I decide to go take a shower. I grab my clothes that I'm wearing tonight and take them with me. I put my phone on the speaker and start to take a shower.

After my shower I put on my clothes. I slid on my leggings and put on my baggy tank top on. I then go and grab my blow dryer and straightener. I walk back into the bathroom and start to do my hair.

I took me about an hour to do my hair and put a little bit of makeup on. I look at the time and it's 4:15. The closer it gets to six the more I get excited.

Rachel comes in the door and looks at me. "Hey Rysse, why are you dressed to go somewhere?" "I'm going to hang out with Niall tonight remember" I tell her. "Oh yeah I hope you have a fun time girl. I really do." "Thanks" I say.

I have been doing nothing for about an hour and thirty minutes and realize its 10 minutes till 6. I run to my room searching for my plain black converse. Once I find them I put them on and go put perfume on. I look back outside and it looks like its going to rain. Oh well Niall and I will probably be inside.

All the sudden there is a light knock on the door. I head towards the door and open it. I see Niall standing at the door and tell him to come in. I go grab my purse and head back to the front to see him standing there. He has a cute smile on his face and I smile back. "Are you ready to go?" He asks me. "Yeah I am" I say as he opens the front door for me. We start to make our way down the hallway and out of the building. When we get to his car he opens my door for me like he did last time.

I don't know what it is about him but I trust him. I feel like I can tell him anything and be emotional and he won't care. He would help me through anything. He seems like a sweet loving person.

"Where are we going?" I ask "Thats all a surprise" he says with a grin. I chuckle to his response. "Rysse" "yeah" "you look beautiful" "thank you, you look good too" I say smiling. He smiles and just goes back to driving. We finally pull into an empty lot. I was kind of confused but I just went with it because I knew the sun was going to stay up until 9:30 since it is summer. We make our way across the parking lot and into the forest.

As I follow behind I start to get more worried. We then stop at this private beach and the sun is finally out. I stand there in awe I can also feel Niall staring at me smiling. There is a beach blanket in front of a fire pit and tiki poles along the sides of the beach. "Niall it's beautiful honestly perfect" I say "good that you like it. I kind of wanted to tell you that this is a date now. I want to make you happy." He says smiling. "I'm glad you turned it into a date Niall" I say giving him a soft hug. As we stand there on the beach hugging Niall lets go and says "lets go swimming" "but I-" "what do u have on under your clothes?" "Sports bra and underwear" "wear that it's just like a bathing suit" he says laughing. "Fine lets go." As Niall heads towards the water I take my clothes off. I make my way down as well.

As I slowly get into the water Niall comes running towards me and tackles me. "Niall!" I say while laughing "what might as well have fun" he says smiling. He then picks me up carrying me like a baby a takes me out a little farther. He sets me down facing me towards him. We stare into each others eyes for a few minutes. Then he runs his hand through my hair still looking at me. As he pulls me in for a kiss I pull away and tell him with a smile,"not yet, it's just the beginning of the date" "wow you're lucky your beautiful" he says and I smile while blushing. I push him making him fall back. "Niall I didn't" he cuts me off and pulls me into the water with him.

When we left the water he Hand me a big towel because he said he didn't want me to get cold. While he goes and lights the tiki poles and starts the fire I head towards the blanket and sit down. "Niall thank you for everything" "my pleasure, are you hungry?" "Yeah I am" "here I made us some food." As he hands me a picnic basket that was next to a acoustic guitar. "Thank you" "No problem" I pull out a sandwich from the basket and eat it. Once I was done Niall came and sat down next to me grabbing food as well.

As the night went on the more I started to like him. All the sudden he says "I want to sing you a song" "okay what song?" "Ordinary people" "I love that song!" As he sings I feel like I'm listening to an angel. His voice is perfect and coming from his lips makes it even better. When he finishes singing I tell him "you're really good!" "Thank you" He looks at me and I look at him but this time I make the move. I move to him and our lips meet. A shock of electricity is going through my body just like fire works. His lips are soft and gentle. Just perfect.

I like him, he makes me a whole different person and I like it.