Lunch

The day went on one boring class after the other. I try to pay attention in each so I get A's and B's most times C's. I was in science I looked around then looked at the clock. Oh shit fifth period is almost over. I began to pack my stuff up. I got my phone out made it so the teacher couldn't see. I had a text from Crystal: Hey meet me by the water fountain? Reply ASAP. Me: Ok clam down I'll meet you there.

I put my phone away and I looked up at the clock as I did so the ball rang. I rushed down the hall to the fountain where I was meeting Crystal. " Hey hurry lets get to lunch quick we might get lucky and get to skip a beating today." I said in a mumble as we walked down the hall into the GYM. We walked in got our food and rushed out over to the bleachers where we sit alone most times. By most times I mean all the time.

We made it there without even being tripped I knew something was up. I was right I looked to the right to see the popular gang walking over that includes Justin, Jake, and I say ever so sadly Taylor. Then there where the bitches those boys call their girlfriends. Taylors girlfriend doesn't deserve him she constantly flirts with other guys and is often all over them. I would never be that way to such a smart and cute boy like Taylor.

" How's it going Bevis and Butthead?" Justin called out. Everyone in the group laughed except for Taylor. Taylor just stood there most times not looking to happy which I don't understand everyone loves bullying us. " Oh I'm fine how are you Pinky and the Brain oh wait there is no brain in there huh. My bad." Taylor let out a slight laugh then covered it up with a cough.

" Oh hey Justin looks like you can hit her since she must be a guy oh sorry he must be a guy." Taylors girlfriend said that then turned to get a high five from him. He shook his head at her a look of disappointment on his face. " Hey Jenna I wouldn't be one to talk at least I'm all real your so fake Barbie is jealous." I said with a smirk. I turned and quietly high fived Crystal. " Whatever loser." She said trying to look like she didn't totally just get burned.

" Weak!" Jake called out. "Lets get to business!" He swung at me and before his fist met my face someone grabbed his arm. " I think they've had enough dude back off." Jake looked at Taylor surprise on his face its as if he didn't expect Taylor to say that. To be honest I didn't think he would either so I was pretty damn surprised myself. " Are you feeling ok man?" Justin asked Taylor.