Take A Look Around

* Monica's POV*

I woke up in the morning I smiled. Then I looked around. This wasn't my hotel room. This guy I'm in bed with isn't Taylor its.... Oh my no its Justin! What the fuck happened last night i remember leaving the Hospital and that's it. Oh my gosh i sat up and quickly pulled the covers up over me. I can't believe what had happened when i sat up i know what happened in this bed last night. I was disappointed in myself i had just lost my V-card to a boy who used to bully me!

I got up and ran into the bathroom i quickly put some clothes on and was doing my hair when i hear a knock on the bathroom door. " Babe can i come in?" It was Justin. " D-don't call me that i'm not your babe and no you can't." I couldn't stand to even look at him but i know i will have to when i ask what had happened. " Well when are you coming out then we need to talk." I just sighed. " I'll be out in a bit make me some coffee or something." I heard him walking down the stairs. I began to cry at the thought of what i slut i had been and what if my dad found out. Oh gosh or Taylor...Or harry! I never even thought about Harry apparently i wasn't thinking much about him last night.

I finally stopped crying and made my way down stairs and sat on the couch. When i saw Justin i got instant chills. He came and gave me my coffee and sat down next to me. " Do you remember last night?" He asked. I shook no while staring at the ground." Well you got drunk and high and well i think you know what else happened." He said and put his hand on my leg i slapped it off. " What exactly happened ' Last night'?" He began to describe what happened not leaving out a single detail and o must say he didn't hesitate to make last night nasty.

After he gave me these disturbing details. I looked up at him " Take me to Uh." i didn't want to say where i was staying " Take me to the park down town now." He nodded and i ran upstairs to get my stuff. " She didn't act that way last night." i heard him mumble. I shivered in disgust.

Once in the car we where heading down the road both looking forward and then i felt his hand touch me leg. I hit it but he didn't move it. I wasn't going to say anything as long as that hand didn't move.When we got to the park i quickly got out and waited for him to drive off to where i couldn't see him. Thank god the park was only a block away from where i was staying.

I walked into my room and put my stuff down. I laid on my bed to think things out. Man i was hungry i went and got some food and ate like i haven't ate in days. Then i walked into the bathroom. Oh gosh no one had been here to clean this scene up we requested no room service. I looked at all the blood on the ground then i looked at the counter. I saw the bloody razor. I picked it up and not caring i took my jacket off. I began to cut i cut two words into my arm. I carved Worthless and Stupid. I just sat there and watched it bleed it brought me a sick and twisted joy. Man i was wrong in the head.

When i came out i saw a note laying on my bed. " My dearest, I came in you weren't home so i'm leaving this i will be back in an hour." Shit. I put a hoddie and sweat pants on i felt like throwing up at the same time i was hungry. I was also crying about what Taylor had done to himself and what he had said to me. I hoped Harry would understand about what happened last night.