After School

*Taylor's POV*

We had to more classes until school was over. Well one now. On my way to my next class I saw Monica talking to Crystal I saw her smiling. Whoa I never realized how pretty her smile can be. Next thing you know I ran into a locker door. Smooth Taylor just smooth I thought to myself. I just shook my head and kept on walking. I ran into my class and made it to my seat before that late bell rang.

 All class long I couldn't get her out of my mind. I have to say I hate to see her cry I hate to see any girl cry but for some reason her crying hurt me more than it hurts to see other girls cry. I was snapped out of it when the teacher began to talk " Taylor do you know the answer to this algebra question." I hesitated then looked around " Uhh." I looked over at Monica she mouthed me the answer. " Oh uh X=34,sqft. " Oh so you where paying attention for once." Mr.Max mumbled the last part.

 Finally school was out I was the only one by the lockers I unlocked mine and got my glasses out. I never wear them in front of people they would make fun of me for looking like a nerd. I don't see why everyone has to be so judgey now a days. I walked tot he front of the school I was heading to my car then I  dropped my keys so I went to pick them up when I looked up I saw a sight I never wanted to see.

It was Monica she just got the hell beaten out of her and its not hard to tell who did it. Those jerks! I ran over she looked like she couldn't make it much further they had hit her pretty hard. I picked her up and carried her out to the car. I gave her some water and let her lay there until she woke up about ten minutes later. Good thing she did I was starting to get worried." What happened Monica?! Did Jake and Justin do this?!" I demanded. She nodded her head " Yeah what else is new? Oh my uh do you know what time it is?" I grabbed out my phone " 4:00, why?"

* Monica's POV*

" 4:00, why?" I'm so dead I thought to myself. " Oh uh I have chores I need to have done can I get a ride home?" He nodded. We got to my house twenty minutes later I'm so dead. I think I'll text Crystal saying if I die please at my funeral play ' Halo' no she would think I was crazy. " Thanks." I mumbled. I got out and ran into my room.

I began to blast music in my ears and did my homework. Soon after I felt my hair ugh time to shower. I haven't showered since last night so gross. Yeah yeah a tomboy shouldn't care embrace the inner boy yeah no showering is just the way of life boy or girl you have to be clean its common sense.