Whoa

* Taylor's POV*

" Are you ok man?" No I'm not ok your about to hit that pretty face and she didn't even do much. " I'm fine you guys know I don't like to see you hitting girls also I think they've had enough for now." I lied. " Whatever we can hit them later then." Taylors girlfriend looked at him in a grossed out way " Babe did you really just defend that, that freak?!" She's no freak you wanna be Barbie. " She's not a freak and I think its wrong to hit a girl."

" Sure that's what's happening. Do you like her or something?" Jenna snapped. " What ew no!" I said. She let out a sigh of relief " Oh thank goodness that would be totally gross." She said loud enough for Monica to hear. Now that I think of it Monica just heard everything. I turned around to see Monica she had a sad and heartbroken look on her face. I don't know why she would look heartbroken she would never like a jerk like me.

" Come on Taylor!" Jenna called. " Oh uh I'm coming I just need to go get my wallet I dropped it back there!" I called back. I went back and acted like I was looking for it. I saw Monica's pretty face she was as pretty as ever. Wait is that- OMG I think she's crying. I looked back none of my group was in sight. I walked over to her. " Are you ok?"

* Monica's POV*

" Are you ok?" OMG OMG stop crying. STOP IT. " Oh uh I'm fine." I said with hesitation. " Are you sure?" He said with a concerned look on his face. Oh gosh I love his eyes. Uh I might want to answer huh " I'm sure I'll be fine." He looked at me as if telling me ' tell the truth'. " Ok no I'm not." I couldn't hold back any longer tears began to roll down my face.

He looked around I didn't know what he was looking for but what he did next surprised me. He sat next to me and hugged me " Its ok I know how you feel." He whispered while we hugged. After awhile of hugging I pulled away. I wiped the tears off my face and looked up at Taylor. " I better get going." He said in a unexcited way. All I did was nod my head. He turned to walk away.

Just then I whispered loud enough for only Taylor and I to hear " T-Taylor." He froze whispering in the same tone he said " Yes Monica?" Ok let me take a moment to say I can't believe he knows my name! " Thank you." I whispered back. " No problem." He said and walked away. At that I turned to Crystal who just saw that whole thing.

As soon as he was out of sight I hugged her. " Can you believe it he knew my name?" She looked at me with a smile " Yes that was so cool! If only he wasn't dating Jenna." I looked at her sadly I said " even if he wasn't I doubt he would ever go out with a major loser like me." I looked down at the ground Crystal did the same. We knew we where losers so we didn't even bother to argue.